Oilers PR move today

CorpseFX

Feb 9, 2007
Milwaukee
Scrivens' eyes...he's seen some **** since he's been here. Mother****** looks like he hasn't eaten in weeks, LOOK AT HIS ARMS!

looks pretty normal here. just a thin dude (aka ectomorph).

Scrivens_Oilers_L.jpg

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Great gesture by the Oilers. People actually appreciate these types of things. I usually pay the bill if the person in front or behind me is in the military.

Just a small gesture of thanks really.

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
looks pretty normal here. just a thin dude (aka ectomorph).

Scrivens_Oilers_L.jpg

zNLFwKp.png

The before and after being peppered with a record amount of pucks. ...The optimism from his eyes has disappeared! Guy has PTSD and wakes up up every morning in goalie equipment sprawling on the floor trying to get that next save.

Last edited:

Pressure

Real Talk
Aug 11, 2005
Edmonton
I think the management team and Mac T has done a great job trying to be a positive organization again. I like these moves they do to be honest.

NAF

Beauty Fakes
Sep 30, 2010
Maybe I'm just getting old but I think everyone does

Is the flat brims like ... an urban status symbol, or something? Like, "I have so much cheddah that all I wear is new lids I haven't even had the time to break in"?

I mean, it can't be that anyone thinks that actually looks ... good?

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Is the flat brims like ... an urban status symbol, or something? Like, "I have so much cheddah that all I wear is new lids I haven't even had the time to break in"?

I mean, it can't be that anyone thinks that actually looks ... good?

the worst part is it's getting harder and harder to find a normal hat.

jp7

Aug 13, 2011
I can't wear a normal hat without looking goofy as **** with this big ass head. I, for one, support flatter brims. They do look stupid as hell on guys with smaller heads like Scrivens though, imo

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Instead of being in the gym, they are spending all day in donut shops.

This is completely unacceptable

DJsquared

Aug 25, 2013
Right? I walk into a store looking for a hat and can never find one. PS. You get some disgusting looks when you decide to bend a snap back.

Ed Hardy and Snapbacks :help:

lol thats it when I go back home for days off I'm gonna buy a flat brim hat and bend it in the store just to see the looks.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Instead of being in the gym, they are spending all day in donut shops.

This is completely unacceptable
No practices and now this. Eakins has softened up quite a bit since training camp. I wonder if the media are still being force fed veggie plates at Rexall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad