GDT: Oilers @ Penguins - 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Wow, when was the last time the team scored on their first good chance? Usually if we're outplaying the opponent it take like 15-20 minutes to score.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
How many times do you see that play from the Oilers? Skate into a player or two, spin around into the boards, lose puck.

insider

Nov 14, 2003
We got em! Awesome, two guaranteed points. Now we can take it easy the rest of the game.

:help:

Gretzkyforever99

Dec 28, 2014
Great White North
13 year old rocked the National athems of the leaf game and that is the best that the penguins could find..yikes! Still don't like the body language even after scoring first. Guys are not happy in this group

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
13 year old rocked the National athems of the leaf game and that is the best that the penguins could find..yikes! Still don't like the body language even after scoring first. Guys are not happy in this group

I was gonna say, I'm a little concerned at the lack of celebration I saw on that goal.

insider

Nov 14, 2003
I know he's not the first, but man with his call-up at the end of Movember, Khaira definitely is the most Indian player to play in the NHL. :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad