GDT: Oilers @ Penguins - 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
If the team feels like nutting up and playing assertively to begin the game we should have a chance to win.

If the team comes out of the gate with their tail between their legs and allows the Penguins to set the tone unopposed, then we will lose.

Simple as that.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Minnesota and Columbus had 25 & 28 wins respectively in their first season. That was after they had to create teams using the other 28 teams worst players essentially. Last year, the Oilers won less games than either of those teams. This year, we are on pace for about 22-25 wins.

Really shows you how God damn pathetic this team is. I'm no joke thinking we might produce more wins if we give all our players to free agency and elect to rejoin the league as an expansion team.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Hall-Draisaitl-Purcell
Pouliot-RNH-Pakarinen
Korpikoski-Letestu-Eberle
Hendricks-Lander-Khaira

Nurse-Sekera
Klefbom-Fayne
Davidson-Schultz

Nilsson

Time for Eberle to put up or sit down. Love that McLellan is rewarding Pak's strong play and sending a message to Eberle.

Ogurek

Sep 29, 2010
This game should get ugly... I hope to get to the 2nd period before I want to turn off the game.

Here's a game day song... Hawksley Workman - Winter Bird

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Well, I got nothing better to do, guess I'll watch tonight.

May the power of Ghost compel this team to victory.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
If the team feels like nutting up and playing assertively to begin the game we should have a chance to win.

If the team comes out of the gate with their tail between their legs and allows the Penguins to set the tone unopposed, then we will lose.

Simple as that.

I'll go with, no matter how they play, they will find a way to lose the game in the end anyways.

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
LMAO that better have been a damn important text.

That or she was looking up the lyrics to "Oh Canada".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad