Pre-Game Talk: Oilers @ Penguins | 5:00pm MT | Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

KlimasLoveChild

Feb 25, 2012
Has anyone else seen the last chia interview. Definitely doesn't look happy. Poor Bob in that interview.....Half way through Chia starts taking texts....No respect.:laugh:...my mistake that was one of the other reporters that got cut off....Pretty hillarious...

Last edited:

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Can Niklas Backstrom from Minny still play goal? I have come to the conclusion Oil need goaltending.

Time to call up Brossoit. Oil need him more than the Condors.

Should have more than 10 wins with a consistent NHL goaltender in reality.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Can Niklas Backstrom from Minny still play goal? I have come to the conclusion Oil need goaltending.

We had Dubnyk. We have Talbot who looked like a God on good teams. There's no goalie on the planet who would look good behind our AHL tier defence.

oilz89*

Chia's interview hahaha. "is that Mark Spector?". Chia: "I have no idea what that means "

oilz89*

Yeah Brossoit isn't an NHL goalie yet. Sure he's been great the first 2 months but that doesn't mean he's one yet. Don't bring him up and shatter his confidence and, ultimately, have him bust

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
200.gif

Expatriate

Aug 3, 2007
Saint John
Luckily, I didn't watch the last 2 games as I was at work. Hopefullly, the boys step it up and get a win then it is on to tomorow and an Esks victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad