Post-Game Talk: Oilers no show in big home game, Smith outplayed by an AHL goalie

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
That's regulation losses against Philadelphia, Detroit, Seattle, Ottawa, Chicago, and Montreal.

Mike Smith is cooked. Trash coaching by Woodcroft to start him and then leave him in. This organization is Pejorative Slured.

It’s like they’re afraid Smith is going to shank them if he gets pulled or doesn’t start games.

What the f*** is up with this?

MoreDifferentS

I said consummate Flying V's!
May 1, 2021
Strong Badia
homestarrunner.com
jnNuLMs.jpg

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
That's regulation losses against Philadelphia, Detroit, Seattle, Ottawa, Chicago, and Montreal.

Mike Smith is cooked. Trash coaching by Woodcroft to start him and then leave him in. This organization is Pejorative Slured.
Wow. If the oilers miss, there’s why! Those losses are killers. Should have at least gotten 4 of 6, at the VERY least!

Marty McSurly

May 9, 2018
Somebody once said that Smith is a modern day Bobby Baun because of how he plays through injuries.

Ya, :laugh:

Robnorth

Jan 15, 2022
It's so painful watching these games this season , I can't even stand the commentary b.s from Louie and the other ding doing.
If we do stumble in the playoffs , going deep with this group is not possiable.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Welp, probably no playoffs this season. I hope the loyalty to Smith was worth it. Just an absolutely baffling decision to start him. It really is unforgivable, who ever made that call.

Last edited:
Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Gordievsky

Jan 18, 2019
11 losses in last 16 at home, says Sportsnet. That cant be right can it?

We need to start a draft thread.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad