Post-Game Talk: Oilers lose Unlucky 13th Straight On the Road

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Pouliot was solid in the 3rd, I really liek what he brings to the table. Also could we PLEASE break up the Hall-RNH-Eberle line? Not a single one of these guys are playing their best hockey right now. Try Pouliot-RNH-Eberle and Hall-Roy-Yak already ffs.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I wonder if they're playing the Hall-RNH-Eberle line together the rest of the way to show them just how poor of a fit they are as linemates?

Pablo Aimar

Nov 28, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Are there still people who don't think this "core" needs to purged? Fire all the morons in management and have the new guys trade all these ****s and start over.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
RNH was the only guy in the screen and he was tying up big bad Jay Bow! :laugh:

Roy jumped in to start with, got pulled out of the group by a Blue. Steen was trading cooking recipes with Eberle (but at least he went to the scrum). And Hall and Schultz were standing at the top of the circle wetting themselves.

And people want Hall to be Captain? No thanks.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
that game was boring. I'm pretty sure I would be bored even if I were a Blues fan

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Oh, oh.

Has the bloom come off the Nelson rose?

lol c'mon. Anyone who was overwhelmingly pro Nelson were doomed to be let down. Nelson still has a lot of cred with me. I expected him to play .500 and he's still around there.

oilersrule14

May 13, 2003
Visit site
Roy jumped in to start with, got pulled out of the group by a Blue. Steen was trading cooking recipes with Eberle (but at least he went to the scrum). And Hall and Schultz were standing at the top of the circle wetting themselves.

Good to hear at least some guys went somewhere near Pouliot. All I saw was RNH on the outside...which made me more mad than the game itself, how you can't even (at least pretend!) to protect your teammate is beyond me. Even after hearing what all the guys did, it's still pathetic, don't need to win the scrum just get in there and make sure your boy doesn't get cheap shotted.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

Yeah we had 6 skaters and they had 5 yet we were clearly outnumbered in the scrum. Pouliot should be pissed about that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad