Oilers lose 7-1: Eakins' swan song?

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
@GenePrincipe
"I will applaud our fans for the way they handled it tonight.I've seen it get ugly in some buildings but they handled it with class"D.Eakins

OilTastic

Embrace The Hate
Oct 5, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta.
^all i know is this garbage hockey has to stop! if Eakins loses his job, oh well, add him to the pile of coaches this team has refused to listen to and learn from the last 5 years or so. now it's time to start moving some of the so called "core" out of here!

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
I try not to believe in the hype. I see a lot in the hands of Gaudreau but other then that he's all hype

Bennett looked like a more tenacious Matt Duchene. So just imagine them having the a Monahan-Duchene 1-2 punch down the center for the next 15 years. I think Burkie must be loving how embarrassing his organization is making the Oilers look.

Doswell

Mar 1, 2007
Edmonton
I fear that MacT knows the only place he can rehabilitate his deeply dented reputation is behind the bench. That presents quite a dilemma because he also knows that the GM who 'built' this squad has left him nothing to work with. Ah, the ironies of life.

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
#1. This performance comes after Eakins meeting with the players on ice at practice.

#2 Draisaitl gets nailed from behind, nothing happens. Aulie destroys Smith, 2 guys in his face right away.

That is all.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
595098-dallas-eakins-of-the-calgary-flames-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

:laugh:

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Certain Fans will stick to their perpetual thinking and say that the new coach after Eakins needs to be fired.

Yep, always the coaches fault. Has nothing to do with the players who refuse to play two way hockey.

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
@GenePrincipe
"I will applaud our fans for the way they handled it tonight.I've seen it get ugly in some buildings but they handled it with class"D.Eakins

The fans don't even give a **** enough to boo or throw jerseys anymore. It's gotten that bad.

7-1 blowout? Oh well, just another Oilers game.

Gone

Fire KLowe
Aug 9, 2005
Earth
@GenePrincipe

Its because they don't care anymore, which is worse i wonder? Fans that don't care or those who are passionately angry?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad