Post-Game Talk: Oilers lose 5-2 to Calgary.

TheRebuild

Bold as Boognish
Jun 12, 2014
Winter
Fayne was bad but looked like he has a good and varied skillset.
Ference can be foregiven for beating the **** out of stempniak last season....but he needs to use "leadership" to get wins or get the **** off the team because he is borderline useless at defending.

But he's so great in the community and stuff, intangibles, things.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
No, hard fought game, 4-2, decided by an empty net goal with Flames storming for the tying goal the whole 3rd period. Was actually a good game unlike what the Oilers put up.

Not really, it was pretty much identical to the game we played against the flames, just the roles were reversed.

We would have lost 4-2 as well has the Flames not gotten that Too Many Men penalty taken back by the ref. I didn't even know that was possible.

You're just being bitter for the sake of being bitter. They made a few mistakes but they did a lot of good things. If you dont want to support the team thats fine, but dont **** all over the people that do.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Not really, it was pretty much identical to the game we played against the flames, just the roles were reversed.

We would have lost 4-2 as well has the Flames not gotten that Too Many Men penalty taken back by the ref. I didn't even know that was possible.

You're just being bitter for the sake of being bitter. They made a few mistakes but they did a lot of good things. If you dont want to support the team thats fine, but dont **** all over the people that do.

Who am I ******** on. I don't think I'm being disrespectful to other posters and sorry if anything was taken that way.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Who am I ******** on. I don't think I'm being disrespectful to other posters and sorry if anything was taken that way.

To clarifiy, you aren't being disrespectful, this is fair.

However I think this negative attitude is kinda toxic.

The management might not deserve it, but I think that the team on the ice at this point deserves a clean slate and our support.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Scrivens was not terrible.

Losing game one sucks and should not have happened. Hope they bounce back quickly.

Even tho hunt played okay if Marincin was playing I feel he could have helped the team more. Hunt needs to go and Marincin needs to be back ASAP.

Basically running 5 forwards on the PP is going to kill us this year. Eakins and Mac T are morons and need to get their **** together ASAP.

I haven't agreed with you very much this past couple months but you're bang on about Eakins and Mactavish being morons.

Oct 15, 2008
To clarifiy, you aren't being disrespectful, this is fair.

However I think this negative attitude is kinda toxic.

The management might not deserve it, but I think that the team on the ice at this point deserves a clean slate and our support.

Then you can support them however you see fit.

But so can myself and anyone else.

What you cant do is tell others what they should be doing.

Which is what you are doing here.

KlimasLoveChild

Feb 25, 2012
Then you can support them however you see fit.

But so can myself and anyone else.

What you cant do is tell others what they should be doing.

Which is what you are doing here.

Aren't you kinda telling him what he can and can't do:laugh: I say do and say whatever you want but be willing to accept the consequences of your actions. For instance, if you happen to be a jersey thrower at the game and you're sitting beside me be willing to be fed a slice of pizza or hot dog to the side of the head. On a bad day be prepared to be known as shovel nose henceforth.:amazed:

hmminvisiblecola1279

there are kids in it
Jul 9, 2002
no thanks
Visit site
Aren't you kinda telling him what he can and can't do:laugh: I say do and say whatever you want but be willing to accept the consequences of your actions. For instance, if you happen to be a jersey thrower at the game and you're sitting beside me be willing to be fed a slice of pizza or hot dog to the side of the head. On a bad day be prepared to be known as shovel nose henceforth.:amazed:

Some of you guys need some anger management training. Love the internet keyboard warriors. It is an emblem not some sacred flag.:shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad