OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
USA_MATTHEWS_AUSTON.JPG

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Do we really still believe this group of players could actually win together? They need to get rid of at least 3-4 of them just to change the attitude and chemistry.

The definition of insanity is watching the Oilers over and over and expecting a different result.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Garbage game by garbage teams. Hall-Draisaitl still the only players worth a ****. Bunch of phantoms out there.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I've given up on this team.

Go ahead and tell me I won't be missed, or that I'm a crappy fan. **** this team. I won't be positive again until this team wins more than they lose.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Well I'm not watching the next while of games. Not gonna waste my time. Would be lovely if things somehow changed, but I know that won't happen.

This was/is the definition of an Oilers game. Just pitiful; make the Canes look like gods when they are actually a very ****** team. Dun got Eakins'd

FiveFourteenSixOne

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Jan 28, 2006
Edmonton
This may be the game that gets me to check out until McDavid returns. This was just inexcusable. I mean, I don't feel anything anymore... except maybe depressed.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Nurse is a rookie and these types of nights are expected now and again, but he was bad tonight.

Davidson provides a good point shot and an occassionally good outlet, but he's soooo soft in board battles.

Burger Baron

Feb 6, 2013
Vancouver
**PLEASE READ** Mr.Chiarelli

Make a trade! Make a big trade! We don't care if you "lose value" in the trade. Just change the make-up of this team.

We all have been here too long to know this.

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
Have the Oilers held any "players only" meetings?

I know it happened a couple of times with the Sens over the past 3-4 years when they were on a bad run and it has helped.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
First game where i'm pretty sure I'm not going to bother watching until something serious changes lineup wise.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I've given up on this team.

Go ahead and tell me I won't be missed, or that I'm a crappy fan. **** this team. I won't be positive again until this team wins more than they lose.
I tried to stay optimistic for as long as possible. Even bought tickets for the Dallas game next Friday, which I haven't done in six seasons.

I think tonight broke me. This team ****ing sucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad