Post-Game Talk: Oilers lose 3-2 in OT ...so close, yet so far

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
Petry out for whitney, just as bad as jagr on whitney, This team is a joke. I don't even know how we even stay in these games

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
We need another centre man besides Gagner who can create some opportunities. I'm not sure what RNH's problem is, and I really don't care; he's just brutal offensively right now. Brutally, brutally bad.

cyril*

Good game by Habby.

Good face off game by the Oil

Good job to get a point

The defense sucks and I think Eberle and RNH love each other since they're close enough to kiss when they're on the ice together.

sdeol44

Sep 2, 2010
would of been nice to break that streak obviously... but getting a point against i team that has lost to no one.. can't complain

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
The issue I have sitting Yakupov is no one of this team is really playing great right now, and most of the time we are losing anyways.

I would understand if we were somehow protecting WINS, but we sit the guy for nearly the entire 3rd game in game out and still LOSE.

What's the point?

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Can't believe they got a point. Very bad game, Petry got schooled by Sharp at the end there.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
We should have lost that game on at least 5 different opportunities where the puck hopped over a Blackhawks player's stick in the slot.

To get a point is a small victory. Cherish it. Can't believe you guys are mad about that.

Also, Hossa's in my hockey pool. GWG. Me Gusta.

doubledown99

May 21, 2009
I haven't been impressed with Petry this year. Not sure if due to lockout/rust or what. Thought he was goin to continue taking that next step in his game

oilborn

Jun 25, 2009
WOW petry just wandering behind the net watching the puck like a tourist...wtf?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad