Oilers lose 2-1 - another bluechip prospect beckons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed220DChalavan

Mar 29, 2014
It is interesting though the parallels between the Edmonton Oilers and the political revolution. An inept leadership, terrible results, state media, muzzling message boards, sending the information minister to give a message to the people that all is well, total denial of reality and an irate powerless population.

This is Tahrir square.

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Ebs was *****.

Davidson, Oesterle, Yakupov all had awesome games.

Tough game, but we gave an honest effort.

Hoping we see the reformation of ConYak tomorrow night

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
I haven't been following the GDT so I don't know the narrative for this game but they battled and had a shot at it.

After the garbage I've been watching lately I'll take it.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
What a stupid first post.

That was a well played, hard fought game. Team responded very well to McLellan's tongue lashing. Problem for the Oilers are the Kings are just a better team. Too big, too strong, too much talent, too much experience in this type of game.

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
ConYak please. **** Eberle. He's a good player, but we just can't keep the pace with Connor.

friction

5-14-6-1
Nov 17, 2003
Calgary
I don't think we should be so pessimistic about this one. Great effort for most of the night against one of the best teams in the league. Got robbed by Quick a bunch. Refs put their whistles away, which favours LA.

I dunno, lost in regulation but a great effort, pretty much the best result considering the season is shot.

GRadio

Energy Line
Aug 16, 2014
Edmonton
It is interesting though the parallels between the Edmonton Oilers and the political revolution. An inept leadership, terrible results, state media, muzzling message boards, sending the information minister to give a message to the people that all is well, total denial of reality and an irate powerless population.

This is Tahrir square.
Tahrir Square? Sounds like Times Square.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
They should just forfeit any games against LA and Anaheim. Would save a lot of traveling time and bumps and bruises.
On the bright side, they actually put in some effort for once.
Best player for me tonight goes to either Yak or Davidson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad