Pre-Game Talk: Oilers @ Leafs

How many goals do the Leafs score?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
Leafs have dominated the Oilers since McDavid entered the league (5-1), but it'll be a different story tomorrow.

This is no longer McLellan's Oilers, who used to be Babcock's secretary so he knew all the pages in his book of tricks. Hitchcock (although I have heavily criticized him lately) has this team playing for each other as of late. Mikko Koskinen has been excellent the past few games, he could be the X factor tomorrow.

Like Tavares said, McDavid is coming out like he's getting shot out of a cannon tomorrow. Draisaitl is hot af, and alot of Ontario natives on our team who will likely step up their game tomorrow as well

With the Toronto media putting articles out like "Let's help pluck McDavid out of Edmonton" and just one this morning from The Star "Brutal Oilers are turning the McDavid era into a hockey travesty", and claiming that Auston is actually better than Connor, this potential victory will taste so goddamn sweet

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Leafs have dominated the Oilers since McDavid entered the league (5-1), but it'll be a different story tomorrow.

This is no longer McLellan's Oilers, who used to be Babcock's secretary so he knew all the pages in his book of tricks. Hitchcock (although I have heavily criticized him lately) has this team playing for each other as of late. Mikko Koskinen has been excellent the past few games, he could be the X factor tomorrow.

Like Tavares said, McDavid is coming out like he's getting shot out of a cannon tomorrow. Draisaitl is hot af, and alot of Ontario natives on our team who will likely step up their game tomorrow as well

With the Toronto media putting articles out like "Let's help pluck McDavid out of Edmonton" and just one this morning from The Star "Brutal Oilers are turning the McDavid era into a hockey travesty", and claiming that Auston is actually better than Connor, this potential victory will taste so goddamn sweet
So annoying.

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014

Pluck McDavid out of Edmonton?

With what cap space?

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
He will break 70

shoulders
giphy.gif

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
You sir are very difficult to please. **** me, but the Batman never backs down from a challenge.

This was incredibly tedious but I got it to sync. Had to edit both images. As usual hit Ctrl+F5 to ensure optimal synchronization.
OXS9Tod.gif
OXS9Tod.gif
OXS9Tod.gif

mstaR3N.gif

Edit: Removed some monkeys

You sir are a steely eyed missile man. Eternally grateful. :pickle::devdance::banana:
waitaminute....now the bananas and pickle are out of synch.
This was much easier when it was just boobs.

Reactions: dsi and The Batman

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
Oilers top guns are amongst the very best in the league. Toronto is a top 5 NHL team right now, yet Connor and Leon are head and shoulders above the leaf's top guns. Imagine if we have the supporting cast they have

upload_2019-2-26_13-16-14-png.192351

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I really hope McDavid and Draisaitl dominate. I can't stand the Leafs and their fans are even worse. I swear they're all 12 years old.

I was with my eldest son visiting Warsaw Poland a while back. Team Canada was playing in the World Cup in hockey and this huge sports bar were kind enough to put 1 TV on the hockey game during a huge Poland vs somebody soccer game.

Some a-hole from Toronto wanders in looking to see if the game was on and plunks his ass at my table asking if he could join us and watch the game as our tv was the only one out of like 50 that didn’t have this soccer game on and the place was overfull.

Being the nice guy that I am I said sure. So this dick proceeded to berate the waiter every time he came by telling him how Team Canada would kill Poland in a hockey game. Finally I told the Toronto dick to lay the f*** off the poor guy who A- didn’t give a shit B- Poland would wipe our asses clean in soccer so what did it matter and C- the waiter was kind enough to let us watch Canada vs Denmark or whoever it was while this massive soccer game was on.

Then the guy went on his Leafs rant and how the Oilers sucked. This guy was your typical loud mouthed uncouth Toronto is the center of the universe ass clown who acted like he was literally 12.

Reactions: Llamamoto

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Yeah, our mods should be warming up with wack a mole today.

Our mods here amazing on their own

[MOD] Thanks for the vote of confidence, we do our best. Global mods and Admins tend to come in when things are out of control and local mods are either too busy watching the game or doing other things. If anyone ever feels that they are given an unfair shake by the team mods or other mods there is a system to report it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RattsSSV

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Yep. He skated today, but before practice. Highly unlikely he plays tomorrow night.

Thanks for the update. If he's out who do you think they'll match up with McDavid? The Tavares line and then the Matthews line goes against Draisaitl's line?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad