Pre-Game Talk: Oilers @ Leafs

How many goals do the Leafs score?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
With all this talk of Tavares returning to New York on Thursday I was looking through his career stats. Get this- with his next goal, Draisaitl will have more goals (39) this year than Tavares had in any year as an Islander. We have a great player on our hands in #29.
Drai at 8.5 or Tavares at 11, I know which one id rather have.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
I took no pleasure in making this. But I have an obligation to keep bounce.gif alive.

7wJ6Pub.gif

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Wont be watching, usually don’t schedule plans around Oiler road games but as I cannot watch Leafs anything I made plans.

Hate hearing the snot nosed self indulgent Leaf fans and media drone on and on about their 3rd place team being a cup contender with Pajama Boy and Nostrils while looking down the barrel of a D that is arguably worse than ours. Cant wait to see Marner get offer sheeted by Carolina and Leaf fans whine and cry about how unfair the playoffs are when the Bruins beat them in 5 this spring.

f*** the Leafs.

Last edited:

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Put Drai/RNH back together and see if they can provide a legit 2nd line threat going forward and let Mcdavid do his own thing on his own line and if the team is trailing or something than give him Drai in the 3rd.

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
With all this talk of Tavares returning to New York on Thursday I was looking through his career stats. Get this- with his next goal, Draisaitl will have more goals (39) this year than Tavares had in any year as an Islander. We have a great player on our hands in #29.

Good job McDavid. Making Drai look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad