Pre-Game Talk: Oilers @ Kings 8:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Its quite incredible how much activity has fallen off here on the board. Due to the season implications but wow, 2nd page of the game thread the game after we beat Tampa Bay and are playing LA. Normally this would be met with a lot of posting.

Is there an EdmontonPuck where everybody is posting now? heh

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
Its quite incredible how much activity has fallen off here on the board. Due to the season implications but wow, 2nd page of the game thread the game after we beat Tampa Bay and are playing LA. Normally this would be met with a lot of posting.

People have probably just picked up another hobby to do instead of watching the Oilers. I barely watch the games now instead I just study more now since there's a small chance of them making the playoffs.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards

So who are you cheering for tonight? ;)

I think a lot of people are simply choosing to spend their time on more entertaining forms of entertainment. That's what I did Monday, took the lady friend to a concert with two bands she's been dying to see. Had a great time, too bad I missed the best game of the year. :puppy:

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

I think a lot of people are simply choosing to spend their time on more entertaining forms of entertainment. That's what I did Monday, took the lady friend to a concert with two bands she's been dying to see. Had a great time, too bad I missed the best game of the year. :puppy:

heh, already answered in post 31. Go Oilers Go, 3pt game is good because Calgary isn't involved.

Its winter or I'd find something better to do. If I do I PVR the games which works fine.

if it was summer it would be cycling, hiking etc. or just out enjoying the sun.

We did go snowshoeing yesterday after all my blubber about Eskimos..;) Wow, we got a lot of snow lately. One part we went through was 4 feet deep in a hollow as the wind just fills out low points with snow. Kind of deceptive amount of snow cover in places. With this snow though we were sinking more than we wanted even with snowshoes. Need bigger snowshoes or less waist..

Would be great powder for skiing but my knees don't like that much..

Reactions: nabob

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010

Portugal the Man?

I had tickets for Monday's game but had to give them up due to double booking.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
team won 4 games in a row to give hope and than went on a horrible run plenty of reason for fans to be skeptical and put more time into following these guys.

DakrSnooze

Aug 27, 2011
Whitehorse
Hopefully Lucic shows up tonight. It's been far to long and we're going to need everyone pulling their weight if we hope to squeak out a win.

Give em hell boys!

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
How weird is it that the one recent loss was Buffalo and getting spanked 5-0. Everybody else we're beating.

I think this org is getting kick backs from Sports select.

jk

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I hate these late California games. Hopefully the boys continue where they left off against Tampa

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet

The new boardstyle has had a hand in that.

A lot of long time posters that aren't here anymore, or are here only very rarely.

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016

What bands?

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
will mcavid bring the same game as he did last one? 3 goals incoming chasing quick!

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
Oilers is a regional game and yet they insist on shoving leafs **** still for the Oilers regional channel as if we care
I don't hate seeing the end of the game but holy switch when its over. Don't show a interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad