Dreger: Oilers interested in Kapanen/Johnsson/Kerfoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Don't want to trade Kapanen. He is to versatile to trade going into the playoffs. Johnson I am fine parting with if it brings back a solid defensemen though.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
Probably pretty slim, and definitely not now. The only way I think he gets dealt is if his contract negotiation gets nasty this summer. If that should happen we’d be looking for a similarly aged impact forward in return.
Damn, I figured as much. Probably not an option for Toronto then as they certainly don't need more defenseman on expiring deals seeking huge pay increases. Perfect fit in terms of style of play and age, plus the Greyhounds connection doesn't hurt.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
its been 9 years and I still dream of the day we get a chevy interested in thread.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Damn, I figured as much. Probably not an option for Toronto then as they certainly don't need more defenseman on expiring deals seeking huge pay increases. Perfect fit in terms of style of play and age, plus the Greyhounds connection doesn't hurt.

yeah, I think Nylander at least would need to be on the table to get into the conversation for Nurse. Darnell isn’t a guy you deal for quantity.

Reactions: Joel Ward

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
Of course they are. The Oilers are interested in any depth they can find.

yeah, I think Nylander at least would need to be on the table to get into the conversation for Nurse. Darnell isn’t a guy you deal for quantity.
Nurse's low IQ and inability to defend are no longer a secret. Takes 5 seconds on the Oilers forum to see that Edmonton fans share this consensus.

There's not a defensemen on the Oilers roster that can pull Nylander in a trade. Pacing for 30+ goals 70+ points.

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

Michael HOMERUNing

Feb 24, 2019
Nurse's low IQ and inability to defend are no longer a secret. Takes 5 seconds on the Oilers forum to see that Edmonton fans share this consensus.

There's not a defensemen on the Oilers roster that can pull Nylander in a trade. Pacing for 30+ goals 70+ points.
Klefbom??

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
its been 9 years and I still dream of the day we get a chevy interested in thread.

Three forwards being discussed here the Jets would have no interest in. Jets need top 4 D and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad