Value of: Oilers / Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImNeverWrong

THE HF ALPHA
Jan 18, 2018
You're wrong. Seabrook? there are many worst than Lucic's, stop overexaggerating lmao.
No. Lucic is worse. Seabrook can still be a serviceable middle dman that plays 20 to 22 minutes a night. Lucic is a glorified refrigerator. He got all these juicy minutes last year and couldnt even register 40 pts. His career has slowly fallen off since boston. It peaked a little in la, but 50 pts with McDavid with the first pp unit is worth bragging about? Oilers smartened up by keeping that ogre away from lord McDavid last year.

I wouldn't want lucic anywhere near my roster. Not even if he made 2 million less.

Last edited:

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
What would the Oilers give the Habs to take Lucic brutal contract back? I think he has another 5 years at 6 million a season. The NHL is getting faster and Lucic is clearly not? The Oilers would save cap room to sign Nurse etc..

If I were the Habs I would want Yamamoto & a 2nd rd pick?

Isn't is kinda ridiculous to even to ask this question in the first place? Lucic has a NMC and probably has no desire to go to a Habs and there struggling franchise?

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Eriksson, Okposo and Wilson are right up there.

Perry, Seabrook, Ladd, MacDonald, M. Staal, Weber, Dubinsky, Ryan, Kesler, Parise, Toews...

Bowman signed Seabrook, Toews and traded Panarin (82 points) for Saad (35 points)... yet some people think he is a god.

Not defending Chiarelli... just pointing out the hypocritical judgments.

So, to begin with there is absolutely ZERO chance Lucic waives to go to Montreal... if he thinks Oiler fans and media are relenting....

Lucic is too proud a guy to give up and not come out better this year. He had a bad 1/2 season, no doubt, but there is no way I am attaching Puljujarvi or Yamamato to get rid of his contract. I will gladly take our chances that he will rebound. He won't be playing with McDavid, so I will be satisfied with a 40-45 point production out of him. It's never going to be a smart contract for the Oilers but it can be an acceptable one.

Last edited:

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
No. Lucic is worse. Seabrook can still be a serviceable middle dman that plays 20 to 22 minutes a night. Lucic is a glorified refrigerator. He got all these juicy minutes last year and couldnt even register 40 pts. His career has slowly fallen off since boston. It peaked a little in la, but 50 pts with McDavid with the first pp unit is worth bragging about? Oilers smartened up by keeping that ogre away from lord McDavid last year.

I wouldn't want lucic anywhere near my roster. Not even if he made 2 million less.
"I'm never wrong for $6900 Alex".
Once again, you're wrong. It doesn't matter what you want on your team; your GM and the kings thought it would be a good idea to throw him a potential contract for 6 mill and in the hand case 7.

You're just being dense if you actually believe you would have Seabrook over Lucic.

Gg

CF84

I want to go home, O I want to go home!
Feb 21, 2017
The real cowtown, AB
Lucic is a relic in today’s NHL. Boeser’s season was cut short by a freak injury when he slammed into an open door on the bench. Having a Lucic one the team wouldnt have changed that.
Yeah, but he could have totally ripped the door off it's hinges. I'm pretty sure that door would never try to hurt anyone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad