Paararvi - 8 Point Night - New Ovechkin
Brown - Smyth - Jones

Smid - God
Whitney - God-Lite
Shultz (Nick) - Potter

Better Than Varlamov
Danis

Last game:

Edmonton lead the season series 2 games to 1 right now, which will eventually be tied after tonight (jinx!) when they play against a mostly healthy Avalanche squad for the first time this season.

I will not be doing an avatar bet tonight as I just changed it (finally) after having that Sacco one for over a week. If anyone else wants to do one, have at her.

(Sorry for the ****** GDT, I can't photoshop worth ****.)

Pump up music for the one and only David Jones:

Last edited:

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I'm racking my brain trying to remember, anyone remember what speed Rycroft clocked Duchene at that one broadcast? I thought it was something like 20mph. I just remember it being an absurd speed and they measured out the distance he skated and the time it took to clock it.

m0ngr31

I'm racking my brain trying to remember, anyone remember what speed Rycroft clocked Duchene at that one broadcast? I thought it was something like 20mph. I just remember it being an absurd speed and they measured out the distance he skated and the time it took to clock it.

I didn't see that segment, but I remember when I was a kid I read in the newspaper about Sakic hitting 20MPH, so Duchene would have to be faster than that...

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I didn't see that segment, but I remember when I was a kid I read in the newspaper about Sakic hitting 20MPH, so Duchene would have to be faster than that...

It was right after the Phoenix or Nashville game where he just went superman and created probably 10 feet of separation from the nearest defender. Would make my day if someone could remember.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Avatar bet for me if anyone wants to do it.

Let's go with something around Hunwick...I'm at work right now, so someone will need to propose a bet and we'll see what we can work out.

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
wonder if brown has the butter to step up to bordy, i doubt it though, would love him smashing that little siberian man though.

win tonight and we're pretty much back in the playoff picture.

nice gdt.

go avs :yo:

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
New Sig...thought you'd like it. :D

I saw that. I laughed. Then I cried. Then I took a nap.

Getting old isn't as easy as it sounds.

(I thought about changing my sig to say "I'm so damn good at everything I do", but I'm not done with my Blue Oyster Cult sig yet)

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Avatar bet for me if anyone wants to do it.

Let's go with something around Hunwick...I'm at work right now, so someone will need to propose a bet and we'll see what we can work out.

Should do a bet and count the number of times Palushaj falls. :laugh:

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I was like the second coming of V, but sadly I wasn't as good as him and I lost.

When I think of "V", I think of this:

screen_shot_2011-01-12_at_1.01.34_pm.png

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
What the HELL is that?

I got a perfect Avatar for you, I gottaz win!

I will say 6 times.

That's from a show called "V", where a reptilian alien race tries to take over Earth. They disguise themselves as human, but can't resist a good rat-snack.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad