Rumor: Oilers/flyers trade.

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
I don't buy this rumor at all, but it'll be interesting to see the reaction after Hextall's first trade is done. I think all the people claiming him as lord and savior will probably hate him, no matter what he does.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
I'll be interested to see who's playing center after that six player deal, but, on the bright side: 1) the league has apparently exempted the Flyers from the salary cap; and 2) we'll have some sweet RW depth with Voracek, Simmonds, and Eberle.

I agree that something like Perron + Petry for Schenns + pick makes sense. I don't think a two-for-two gets it done, but it would be nice if it did.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I don't buy this rumor at all, but it'll be interesting to see the reaction after Hextall's first trade is done. I think all the people claiming him as lord and savior will probably hate him, no matter what he does.

someone at the game last night said that howson and hextall were talking at the game.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
i do not want to trade at all with the oilers. Recipe for disaster right there.

What if we can take advantage of their need for physicality and get a good return for LSchenn?

I'll judge trades on the players involved, not the teams.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
If we are trading Couturier (which I hope doesn't happen) it would be awesome to get their 2015 1st round draft pick.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
the thing is , there is no one the oilers have that would be a good fit for the flyers. The only guy the flyers could be intrested in is nurse, and no way in hell are the oilers going to trade him.

If we can dump vinny on them id do it but thats about it.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
the thing is , there is no one the oilers have that would be a good fit for the flyers. The only guy the flyers could be intrested in is nurse, and no way in hell are the oilers going to trade him.

If we can dump vinny on them id do it but thats about it.

Perron is a skilled left winger with decent size and speed.

[NHL]2013021088-60-h[/NHL]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad