Oilers first round pick

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Gretzky was traded.
I'd trade anyone, including Kane, Bogo, Trouba, my mother it all depends what the return is.

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
No way edm makes that trade for buff, maybe bogo! And they won't part with their first rounder,

interesting.....

“I don’t view another first round draft choice as what we need. Whether I can get suitable value for that remains to be seen.†MacT

I'll take his word over yours.... Horses mouth and what not.

http://blogs.edmontonjournal.com/2013/11/14/edmonton-oilers-general-manager-craig-mactavish-open-to-trading-2014-first-round-pick/

Unless you explicitly meant they won't trade their first for bogo, which could be.

Andy6

Court Jetster
Jun 3, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
He'd be the first guy I'd trade. He's significantly overrated, in my opinion, and doesn't fit in with the rest of the team. I like him and hope he does well with the Jets, but I think the team would be better off if he were traded for good value. He would probably be happier too.

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
Don't see the Oil moving Ebs + 2014 1st for Buff.

Jets should take it, if they do.

I still think Buff is in the sights of the Flyers. He would be a game changer in the more wide-open Eastern Conference. A team like Philly, Pitt, Mtl, Det and NYR - who want to get bigger and/or add some offense from backend - could really covet a guy like Buff. Many of those teams feel they need size to compete with the Bruins. And those teams are closer to contending for a cup than others, especially the Oil.

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG

I still think Buff is in the sights of the Flyers. He would be a game changer in the more wide-open Eastern Conference. A team like Philly, Pitt, Mtl, Det and NYR - who want to get bigger and/or add some offense from backend - could really covet a guy like Buff. Many of those teams feel they need size to compete with the Bruins. And those teams are closer to contending for a cup than others, especially the Oil.

Buff to Philly was discussed before - in it's own thread I think.

Philly really didn't have any compelling pieces they'd be willing to trade.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010

I think Mac said something about wanting to keep all of his young guns together.

I would actually prefer their 1st and Nurse anyway.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
EDM: Trade Yak and Eb, you will get to 2 players each for them Solid Forward & Dman.

Now you have a couple real forwards that with help your budding Stars, Today!

And now you have actual Dmen, most likely a top pairing.

Now your not an on going joke.

Don't do this or something similar, you're proving you don't care about being the joke team in the NHL.

--

OK that's all the care I have for them, now I'm going back to laughing at Oilers for every loss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad