BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
1306471.jpg

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I hope Pardy gets in a few games to finish the season. We might want to bring him in as a bottom pair/ 7th D next season.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Lol that a GDT has barely got to the 2nd page while theres been 1k posts on Yakupov in last 24hrs.

I don't even..:laugh:

This board parallels the club in some way. Too little focus and too much drama. :popcorn:

Go Oilers.

keep going..

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
The final days of the Yak attack are dwindling.

Tonight I'll be taking in good amateur soccer for the Heritage Cup at our lovely soccer centers (relatively cheap beer) and watching the Oil closely.

Here's hoping they can give another California team a rattle :cheers:

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
McDavid with 5 points
A documentary is made titled "Chasing Calder"

jlockhart89

Humboldt Strong
Jul 16, 2004
Humboldt, SK
Speaking of which...I think it would be cool if they made a new version of Oil Change.

As a fan I agree, but as a realist this team needs less distractions, not more. I always wondered if you asked the Gagner's, Cogliano's, Paajarvi's etc. if they found the Oil change camera's following around their every move in the start of their young careers to be a distraction. I get these guys deal with media and camera's frequently, but Oil Change is a whole different ball of wax. There's a reason many NFL teams wish to avoid the Hard Knocks series in training camps.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Even with Kesler and Vatanen back in the lineup the ANA lineup looks like garbage on paper compared to the Oilers.

After Getzlaf, Perry there really isnt much... Defense has no 30min anchor and no franchise goalie.

Shows what system can do to a club...Oilers need to rid themselves of a few flash n dash players for more Maroons and Kassians.

When Horcs is playing 4th line mins for peanuts... you have depth. Cogs, Silfverberg, Perron, Fowler, Lindholm, etc. are all nice pieces.

What I dislike is their fans attitudes as of late. I want the Oilers to destroy them. Maroon and McDavid with hatties.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
When Horcs is playing 4th line mins for peanuts... you have depth. Cogs, Silfverberg, Perron, Fowler, Lindholm, etc. are all nice pieces.

What I dislike is their fans attitudes as of late. I want the Oilers to destroy them. Maroon and McDavid with hatties.

How so?

He's been strictly a 4th line player for several years now, not sure how a 4th line player playing on the 4th line represents exceptional depth.

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
Even with Kesler and Vatanen back in the lineup the ANA lineup looks like garbage on paper compared to the Oilers.

After Getzlaf, Perry there really isnt much... Defense has no 30min anchor and no franchise goalie.

Shows what system can do to a club...Oilers need to rid themselves of a few flash n dash players for more Maroons and Kassians.

CH42bFf.gif

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013

Post of the year here.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Again, schedule makers should have a look at the GP and ask themselves a few questions at this point. How ****ing stupid do you have to be.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
With apologies its not usually like that here and few of us would likely share that expressed opinion.

Ducks imo were very close to winning it all last season. Which you probably don't need to hear from anybody here either.

Good luck in the playoffs.

Except if you're playing the Kings, haha.

Agreed. The Ducks are not all "system" to explain why they're better. They have a better roster and actual NHL Dmen. They win battles low and know how to close games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad