GDT: Oilers @ Canucks - 8:00 p.m. MT October 5, 2022 - Preseason Game 7/8

Who fills in the bottom of the roster? (Select multiple)

• D Holloway

Votes: 87 84.5%
  • T Benson

Votes: 48 46.6%
  • J Virtanen

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • D Samorukov

Votes: 21 20.4%
  • R Murray

Votes: 77 74.8%
  • P Broberg

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • M Niemelainen

Votes: 35 34.0%
  • D Shore

Votes: 46 44.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OddManRush

Mar 22, 2022
Well, Skinner certainly looks like a backup. I suppose that’s fine if the Oilers stoop to the Canucks level and start flopping around and tie it on the PP

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Yes we're having discussions in general not just about tonight.

holy moly. That's nuts.

Fortunately I think I'm recovering. I was pretty sick Saturday-Monday. Didn't notice any heart rate (on my iwatch) or breathing issues. And I hydrate pretty regularly. I drink a 1.5L bottle 3 times a day.

So I think I'll live.

Man that's crazy. It's absolutely no joke.

Yeah you're good, I caught it in Dec just when I was partying pretty hard and was dehydrated and at my fattest, Was like 6'3 245lbs then within 2 months without trying dropped to 190lbs lol. I'll admit I was just seeing how fat I could get and yeah, eating unhealthy, too many beers and age all gave me a good slap in the face. You'll be fine drinking that much! That's basically what I do nowadays. You're good!

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Well, Skinner certainly looks like a backup. I suppose that’s fine if the Oilers stoop to the Canucks level and start flopping around and tie it on the PP

I expect Campbell too soon as well. You will see the Schwartz impact soon. Too deep in the net, make yourself small, glove too love, poor laterally. Guy destroys goalies.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Stop a puck skinner. Geez. Make saves when they count.
Petterson can really fire the puck. Skinner is going to have to learn the tendencies of the big shooters in the league. That’s twice Petterson has beat him from the same spot. Personally I thought the first one was worse because Skinner had time to get set for the shot and it still went by him.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
This game is being literally gifted to the Cansucks. Fans should not be happy with this one. Really really bad team.

Reactions: harpoon

Rengorlex

Aug 25, 2021
I expect Campbell too soon as well. You will see the Schwartz impact soon. Too deep in the net, make yourself small, glove too love, poor laterally. Guy destroys goalies.
I'm not pretending to know shit about goaltending, but it's insane how he still has his job. His track record is brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad