Post-Game Talk: Oilers beat the odds and dominate the house

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
And yet when the Flames aren't playing the Oilers I have a soft spot for them, watch their games and cheer for them to win occasionally when they face clubs south of the border that wouldn't even have a fanbase if they faced the perils of the two Alberta teams... all Canadian teams.

Must have something to do with no Canadian team winning a Cup in what is quickly approaching three decades.

Who cares what some creeps say on a message board, that you have to intentionally reach out and search for... to even know these comments exist.

For every repugnant member on that board we have their doppelganger. Stop being controlled by a ridiculous narrative.
Man I hate Canadian teams almost equally but mostly the Flames.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
wop a dop a dop doo doo
shakira-celebrity.gif

This time for Canada

Reactions: Biltmore

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
Congrats and thanks

Adam Larsson and this team is really hard to beat
Everyone here hated the lars trade . I raised a banner. gotvthe stink of losing put of the dressing room. Fail-or fall is a perennial loser, Boston really blew their chance at lotto glory this year.

Reactions: gordonhught

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Spec knows what's up

Or he wrote this article a week ago and just assumed the Oilers would be up 2-0 going home.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Not sure what part of the game I liked better. The goal scoring splurge or the absolute shit kicking we administered to their entire team later on.. Well, a tie then.
And so nice to see Stone whining about it in the post game. Don't worry Mark, your turn is coming for you to show the world how tough you are. In the meantime, if I was you, I'd stay out of the traffic areas for the sake of your back.:D

And all the writers were making such a big deal out of Mark Stone coming into the lineup. This is a track meet at times, and he's getting left behind. Just as he has in so many other times he's played against us.
Kane going for the gut was the highlight. lol. "They beat and tonight they've beaten them up"!

Reactions: oobga

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
I didn't want to make a new thread to post this, but with Seattle winning last night in convincing fashion, if they continue to move through and defeat Dallas, then the winner of the Vegas/Edmonton series will not see an out of division opponent until the cup finals. Wouldn't it be nuts if we beat LA-Vegas-Seattle, and then had to take on The Turtle in the finals?

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad