GDT: Oilers at Stars: The "Only the boldest predictions" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
We running 7 D again? Cause that was a disaster.

Hope they can pull out a win but certainly does not seem likely with the teams current state.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
In theory running 7 D makes some sense because that's the weakest position on the team (again in theory). Better to platoon 7 guys on the blueline than overuse the few decent D they have.

With the key injuries down the middle though... there's not really going to be an optimal mix of F/D.

I'd actually like to see Khaira get more time with the big club... I think he adds something to the lineup and is a decent defensive/big body compliment to the smaller/skilled players.

blupye*

Jul 6, 2011
Nova Scotia
10:00 Newfoundland time. :(

4-2 Oilers loss.

930 in NS. Us Maritimers get screwed on everything. Only saving grace is when they play on the East coast.

How r things in NFLD with the low price of oil now? Greatest city in Canada, St. John's. If a fella can't get luck in NFLD with the women, he can't get lucky anywhere.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
I'm not sure if this will end up as the GDT, but here's a pre-game tune (Stars and what not).

Smoke em' if you got em'.

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
Eberle meanwhile, is penciled on to the top 6 even though he was beyond terrible last game. Accountability at its finest.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Eberle meanwhile, is penciled on to the top 6 even though he was beyond terrible last game. Accountability at its finest.

Back to back games, had a goal the night before and is 11 points in 12games. He's allowed a night off

Bastulon

Jul 11, 2014
Canada
930 in NS. Us Maritimers get screwed on everything. Only saving grace is when they play on the East coast.

How r things in NFLD with the low price of oil now? Greatest city in Canada, St. John's. If a fella can't get luck in NFLD with the women, he can't get lucky anywhere.

Things are quite awful in NF, much like AB. Love me some east coast games, had the game in SJ start 12am the other night. Horrawful

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
Back to back games, had a goal the night before and is 11 points in 12games. He's allowed a night off

No you're not. You're never allowed a night off. Not when you're team is on the brink of another horribly lost season and you're one of the leading scorers on the team. This guy is the definition of play when I want to play, and butter soft.

blupye*

Jul 6, 2011
Nova Scotia
Things are quite awful in NF, much like AB. Love me some east coast games, had the game in SJ start 12am the other night. Horrawful

They are still pumping at Hibernia but other projects could be cancelled. The low dollar actually helps my area. We might get some Foreign investment. Our dollar is now the Northern Peso

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
I'm going to go ahead and skip this one I think. Last game was too rage inducing.

Kepler 186f

Red Shifted
Dec 17, 2007
Great song. I think Yak is singing this lately. Poor guy.

There you go. You only put the reference number the numbers and letters after the ? between the [YT ]RmrjdZq9aDw[/YT ] and lose the spaces in the brackets and you are gold.

Same with twitter and NHL videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad