Pre-Game Talk: Oilers against the Wild

Will it be the 4th win in a row? Or losing part.29 against the wild.

• Streak is still alive

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Shit the bed as always against the wild

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I don't like mondays

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I dont love the fact that McDrai played 27 mins last night on the first game back to back in a game where we were tied or leading the entire time. I know we had injuries, but I dont think thats good coaching by Woodcroft. Unless Campbell steals us one, I'm not expecting much from this game.
If McDrai played any less, we probably don’t win last night though.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
It is never funny, humourous, or clever to make light of or minimize the Holocaust. Never.

That’s why he is brain dead.

so does Soupy

Dont mean to change subject but u guys gotta get yourself a laugh and go on that whacked out Toronto Media and see the twitter buzz now.

Marner is better than McDavid

3 weeks ago they wanted him traded for a pile of pucks.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I have very low expectations for this game - so naturally that means we will play very well and win in regulation.

so does Soupy

Dont mean to change subject but u guys gotta get yourself a laugh and go on that whacked out Toronto Media and see the twitter buzz now.

As is tradition for those morons anytime a Leaf finds themselves on a bit of a hot streak.

I dont love the fact that McDrai played 27 mins last night on the first game back to back in a game where we were tied or leading the entire time. I know we had injuries, but I dont think thats good coaching by Woodcroft. Unless Campbell steals us one, I'm not expecting much from this game.

Woodcroft really didn't have much of a choice unfortunately after we started imploding with about 7 mins left.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Fuk no

We got hammered again with a wind/rain storm. I think u know what Im doing. 74,000 out this time
Writing lots of switching orders, hold off permits and such I assume. I hope your liking the new job though. When things settle down sometime, send me a pm if you want and let me know. I hope all is well otherwise. Take care NS.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
That’s why he is brain dead.

3 weeks ago they wanted him traded for a pile of pucks.
I had to tune a guy awhile ago. The debate they were going on about is McDavid never celebrates anymore. One fella said he wants outta Edmonton so bad to get to Toronto.
Beat a dead horse ffs. Yes he wants out, thats why he signed a 8 yr deal

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
so does Soupy

I haven't seen people saying that? you sure it wasn't just 1 or 2 idiots?

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
so does Soupy

Lmfao what!???

Half the Leafs fans didn’t even want Marner anymore bahahahaha

He's had a couple decent games, just can't seem to string two good starts in a row.
True!

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
I have little to no confidence that we'll beat Minny; they own us. Prove me wrong Oilers!!!!!

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
The bad news... Minnesota has swept the season series back to back years and 3 of the last 5 seasons.

The good news... If Edmonton wins a game at all against them in the last 5 years, they've won a second as well.

Also Nashville at one point swept 4 straight seasons against Edmonton. Once Edmonton finally won a game, they've since gone 8-0-1 outscoring 41-21. So here's hoping the dam finally breaks against Minnesota.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oilhawks

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
We absolutely blow against the wild
Screenshot_20221201-115847_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: Mav3rick07

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
We absolutely blow against the wildView attachment 615575
The heavy forecheck has always been our biggest weakness imo. It seems to be a huge weakness of Woody this year.

I think if we have Kane and Foegle in the lineup we would have a better chance to win this, especially with big boy Puljujarvi playing hard hockey lately. Aka.. I don’t like our chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad