Post-Game Talk: Oilers 2 Flames 1 in a shootout

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Surprised Bennett didn't get 1st star.

he's 1st star in hrudey eyes, ****ing loser.

anybody else notice how quiet romanuk got after Fayne scored?

in OT
GAUDREAU THIS.. GAUDREAU THAT. WOW GAUDREAU.

Too bad that points picker couldn't get his typical ot points tonight.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Send Nurse down to the AHL and bring up Reinhart, Nurse still needs some more seasoning and its clear that he's playing with zero confidence.

Not an expert, but think it has to do more with the minutes he's playing. Oilers basically only have Sekera to shelter him. He would look much better playing 2nd or 3rd pairing minutes with an experienced defenseman or someone other than Schultz, Gryba, Davidson, Hunt, etc....

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
The refs tried to hand the game to the Flames in OT with that PP. It wasn't a bad call exactly, but they sure let stuff go when it was against us, and an OT PP isn't exactly a small deal

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Big win. I didn't think that they'd get it done. Too bad that they got a point but beggars can't be choosy!

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
**** the Flames and **** Romanuk.

Brutal game but at least they won.

Calgary 0/5 on the PP with one in OT and a 5 on 3.

MPStoEberletoHall*

I'm really liking Kassian. He looks like he could be a solid 3rd line guy for us

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
Flames are a terrible team and may have the worst set of forwards in the league. They literally have just as bad forward prospects as us so nothing is coming down there pipeline. No worries about those clowns being good anytime soon.

Draw Me a McElephant

Mar 9, 2011
That was surprisingly enjoyable once I hit the mute button. Seriously, Romanuk and company are so absurdly bad at their jobs it is intolerable to listen to.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
Both teams are pretty bad but of course you wouldn't get that impression from the HNIC crew.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Really worried about Nurse without a veteran D. This is MacT/Lowe like. Need a veteran D and soon.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Both teams are pretty bad but of course you wouldn't get that impression from the HNIC crew.

Oilers played bad, no doubt.
Flames played even worse.

Flames lost to an oilers team who still don't have McDavid and Klefbom. So much for the best D in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad