Injury Report: Oilers 12 Step Program.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Injured: All of us. Potentially every fan. I feel like Nygaard. ;)

So I'm not sure what to say here Bros and girls, last night hurt. A sting like no other in sports, and the worst kind.

I'll say this to shorter term or even longer term Oilers fans. This one won't go away. This was the worst Oilers event and occurrence last night since 1982. Forget the Hall trade, forget 2006 game 7 (that club had rallied back from 3-1 down in games just to get to the final game. ) Nah, this is the worst Oilers event since 1982, Miracle on Manchester. A lot of people have referenced it. As Oilers fans you won't forget what transpired last night.

Being an Oilers fan can be a painful experience. Probably most of you realize that. But then Oilers won McD, and they had drafted Draisaitl, and something that seemed magical was starting to form. Suddenly I found love in Nurse play, a few others here and there. But mostly McDrai and Nurse. Now this year rediscovering Pulju. So this is going to sound corny, but its true. the Oilers drew me in again. they captured something this year with me. Signing Barrie was another moment. In short I opened my heart up to the club and believed in them. Belief, love, of course being an emotional, not an intellectual process. I mean look at this guy;
l7sxacjwroi61.jpg

So like an addict, and severe addiction runs in my family, tore my family apart,.... pun intended, I'm a Drai alcoholic. (well I do drink in moderation) Never been an addict depending on degree of definition, maybe Marijuana chronic when younger.

Anyway this thread is for people that felt something strange from last night. Look at the boards last night. fighting here, people around hf laughing at the Oilers, laughing at us fans. ("they laughed at the chiefs" comic Paul Newman slapshot moment) Which triggers anger, Hansons, chains...

HansonBrothers.gif

So I ask this on behalf of mods, on behalf of remaining sanity in pandemic times. what are we going to do? Fight about the pain we experience being Oilers fans. Or repair, or resolve?

We're going to again be the brunt of the league no matter what we say, like the leafs, and yesterday is a zamboni moment. The way this club fell apart like a house of cards. Its all interesting because somebody started a good thread the other day about how the Oilers made us feel. To that point I still said it wasn't really impacting. Now thats either denial, or yesterdays game was like a bomb going off. One moment joy, great moments, the next the game ends in despair. The worst roller coaster ride. I wanted to get off, make it stop, lol. Of course Ehlers killing us. Of course..Singh mocking us.

Some of you will potentially mock a thread like this. I can only ask that not occur, but I expect it, but for others this is hopefully a supportive thread where people can open up about how they felt last night, or about the team, or if you're even watching game today, how to do that without getting amped, etc.

If people want to share you can do that here, or in pm, this is my thing, I'm actually a lifetime counselor (retired) and people can pm if they want to be more discrete. There could be some things to work through after last night. maybe you punched a hole in your TV last night like my Dad once did during a playoff game. Maybe you experienced something else. maybe you found religion.. ;) many of you smoked a bowl to get over it. I noted those comments. But this means we're triggered over something like this.

I'm here in front of you saying I have an Oilers problem. I mean its funny, and its not. so its your turn, anybody, if you want. Or lol, thats valid too I guess, whatever gets you through. We're all different. Humor can be therapeutic. I mean this thread seriously, but also if people just want to laugh about the experience, or kick some foam bricks, whatever.

Yesterday, go away.....;) Shut up Paul!

Last edited:

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

This song feels better somehow, this morning;

Or something about someone..

jk aside Beatles music is therapeutic like few contemporaries. Trying to bring some joy to fellow fans..

Last edited:

bucks_oil

Aug 25, 2005
Last night really hurt. Not gonna lie.

But... worst since 1982? No, not hardly... Gretzky was traded when?

I'm trying to be objective here... but I actually can't agree that this is any worse than our (nearly identical) three-goal collapse against Anaheim in 2017. We'd have taken a strangle hold on that series in convincing fashion. Similarly, last night would have sewn doubt in the Jets.

but here we are... gutted. I don't worry as much about what this does to me... my wife will forgive me for my silence and rumination last night, I couldn't move for 15 minutes... yeah, it ruined the weekend, but she wasn't much happier.

I do worry about the psyche of this club though. I think we are absolutely ruining McDavid and Draisaitl... and maybe I'm imagining it, but I think both are prone to negative thoughts. I mean, McDavid just doesn't blindly throw the puck up those boards under normal circumstances.

I don't see realistically how we can restock and build a winner by next season and if we don't, I worry that we'll have cultivated another group of jaded, loser-attitude, young players... this time including a generational one. What a waste of talent.

I apologize for those that were frustrated with the lack of moves at the deadline. You were right... we should have reinforced this team.

DerpMorg

10 Year Tire Fire
Feb 1, 2012
Ft. McMurray
I’m more angry then I was at any point in the past 14 years of bullshit. The difference is I’m angry at every aspect of this team from Katz to the the guys in the press box. It’s unhindered and wide spread anger. This complete and utter shambolic horseshittery is just another slap in the face and I am emotionally tired of supporting this team, defending this team from its detractors and trying to justify how we can bounce back, etc.

Even if we win game four somehow, the inevitable series loss is right there. I used to say I’m done with this team after a bad loss, but I’d be back. Sometimes in a couple hours, sometimes a couple days, maybe a week at most. This time, however, feels different. I honestly hate the Edmonton Oilers now and will for a long, long time.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Last night really hurt. Not gonna lie.

But... worst since 1982? No, not hardly... Gretzky was traded when?

I'm trying to be objective here... but I actually can't agree that this is any worse than our (nearly identical) three-goal collapse against Anaheim in 2017. We'd have taken a strangle hold on that series in convincing fashion. Similarly, last night would have sewn doubt in the Jets.

but here we are... gutted. I don't worry as much about what this does to me... my wife will forgive me for my silence and rumination last night, I couldn't move for 15 minutes... yeah, it ruined the weekend, but she wasn't much happier.

I do worry about the psyche of this club though. I think we are absolutely ruining McDavid and Draisaitl... and maybe I'm imagining it, but I think both are prone to negative thoughts. I mean, McDavid just doesn't blindly throw the puck up those boards under normal circumstances.

I don't see realistically how we can restock and build a winner by next season and if we don't, I worry that we'll have cultivated another group of jaded, loser-attitude, young players... this time including a generational one. What a waste of talent.

I apologize for those that were frustrated with the lack of moves at the deadline. You were right... we should have reinforced this team.

Yep. Gretz was worse, good call. Somehow, and its extraordinary how much pain there is being an Oilers fan, it wasn't the first thing that occured to me. Because last nights game paralleled the 82 collapse. My experience was similar.

The bolded resonates with me. Thank you for sharing it. Also that we are cultivating "loser attitude" with the events unfolding with this club. Events like last night, its how problems grow and persist.

Comments on Drai, McD bang on. Its something in the muscle memory of this team by now, and it happens in sports and endeavor, to panic under pressure, this is learned, how do you unlearn it. By having the right personalities in the room, the right add. A Corey Perry who has been there, a Jeff Carter. The team needed a big add to lift them. To create different belief. Instead they got (sorry) losers like Chiasson, Neal, Turris, that added next to nothing. that were so bad in the series it was impossible to even play them last night.

i strongly believe Patrick Maroon was a big rig in the room in 17. I think he was a confidence builder. A guy that removed worry in the room and replace it with laughter, resolve, resilience. Which this club so obviously requires. Pulju tried to be that in this series, a lot. I thank him for that, for everything he's brung, and its his moment. Perhaps oddly he becomes the better balanced psyche on this squad. He had the path. Who would have thought that a year ago?

Last edited:

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
I’m more angry then I was at any point in the past 14 years of bullshit. The difference is I’m angry at every aspect of this team from Katz to the the guys in the press box. It’s unhindered and wide spread anger. This complete and utter shambolic horseshittery is just another slap in the face and I am emotionally tired of supporting this team, defending this team from its detractors and trying to justify how we can bounce back, etc.

Even if we win game four somehow, the inevitable series loss is right there. I used to say I’m done with this team after a bad loss, but I’d be back. Sometimes in a couple hours, sometimes a couple days, maybe a week at most. This time, however, feels different. I honestly hate the Edmonton Oilers now and will for a long, long time.
That just ridiculous, if something makes you feel like that why bother? its only a game man. Not a romantic notion of love and hate. Turn it off and leave if it gives you that reaction.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009

I'm with you. Honestly, this would feel a lot better if we didn't have a generational player and an elite player on the roster. McDavid and Drai are now in their mid 20s. We have won a grand total of one playoff series with McDrai which really stings when you have players of this calibre on the roster.

I see a neverending cycle with this club. No matter who our GM is, we can't seem to build a half decent supporting cast around our core group of players. Then all of the losing and disappointment starts to effect said core players until they are run out of town. Rinse and repeat. If Holland f***s this up (and I am certain he will), I am done with the Oilers for good and will cheer for McDrai on whichever teams they sign with once their contracts are done here.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

Again thanks for sharing your experience. I sure can concur with the anger part. I mean just look at me last night. Oh I was amped.

I actually couldn't believe I got that angry, over a game. For the first time in ages. I guess since the Gretzky trade which was mentioned I had to ask if I want to continue to be a fan and what the price of that will look like, mentally...

because the experience watching last night felt like abuse. It was like a horror movie your watching and suddenly crosses over to be disturbing, not just scary shit, that it actually really just gets to you. grabs you in a bad way. Some movies I've had to turn off just because they felt, um, evil. I'm half joking but its Like Ehlers is the joker sticking the dagger in repeatedly and I cant unsee it. I did seriously ask myself last night, and as I woke up tossing and turning, if this is worth it, continuing to be a fan. Or walk away.

Reactions: DerpMorg

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
STFU and let me vent. Thanks for the pro tip though, Captain f***ing Obvious.
I literally cannot believe how emotional some people are over this. No wonder the main boards are gloating and calling this board a bunch of cry babies.

there's no street credit for "suffering" through fandom.

DerpMorg

10 Year Tire Fire
Feb 1, 2012
Ft. McMurray
Again thanks for sharing your experience. I sure can concur with the anger part. I mean just look at me last night. Oh I was amped.

I actually couldn't believe I got that angry, over a game. For the first time in ages. I guess since the Gretzky trade which was mentioned I had to ask if I want to continue to be a fan and what the price of that will look like, mentally...

because the experience watching last night felt like abuse. It was like a horror movie your watching and suddenly crosses over to be disturbing, not just scary shit, that it actually really just gets to you. grabs you in a bad way. Some movies I've had to turn off just because they felt, um, evil. I'm half joking but its Like Ehlers is the joker sticking the dagger in repeatedly and I cant unsee it. I did seriously ask myself last night, and as I woke up tossing and turning, if this is worth it, continuing to be a fan. Or walk away.

Honestly? I’m taking a long break from hockey this summer and divesting myself from following any of it on social media, etc. Maybe it’ll help in the long run and rekindle the passion for being a fan of this team and seeing the humour in our collective buffoonery.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I'm with you. Honestly, this would feel a lot better if we didn't have a generational player and an elite player on the roster. McDavid and Drai are now in their mid 20s. We have won a grand total of one playoff series with McDrai which really stings when you have players of this calibre on the roster.

I see a neverending cycle with this club. No matter who our GM is, we can't seem to build a half decent supporting cast around our core group of players. Then all of the losing and disappointment starts to effect said core players until they are run out of town. Rinse and repeat. If Holland f***s this up (and I am certain he will), I am done with the Oilers for good and will cheer for McDrai on whichever teams they sign with once their contracts are done here.

In the PGT my first post, first question is if this team is cursed? Now I don't actually believe that. It just feels like it. I mean its a series of hundred or so events that have happened with this club, butterfly wings, intentional tanking, on purpose being the worst club, endless first picks, mocking Smyth tears, Gretzky trade, Peter Puck, all that. If this was music you't think it was the Rolling Stones and that they did make a deal with the devil at the crossroads and we're paying ever since...heh.

I mean if fans feel this what do McDrai feel by now? seriously. Anybody thrown a TV out of their room yet? I wouldn't blame them. from the looks of Holland and Tippett yesterday something big happened even before the game. People were talking about it. Both looked like they've seen a ghost. Its uncanny, but maybe some shit hit the fan between game and 1 and 2. There was speculation Katz finally told people off. I dunno. It sure looked like something drastic had occurred well before gametime.

Reactions: RattsSSV

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I literally cannot believe how emotional some people are over this. No wonder the main boards are gloating and calling this board a bunch of cry babies.

Even in the OP I asked that people not bring that here, to this thread. Theres no need for your comments in this thread. Say it elsewhere, not here.

please

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Honestly? I’m taking a long break from hockey this summer and divesting myself from following any of it on social media, etc. Maybe it’ll help in the long run and rekindle the passion for being a fan of this team and seeing the humour in our collective buffoonery.

I think I might get more into books again. for sure summer, activity etc. Its strange because I'd RATHER be outside doing anything, than inside watching the games during daytime. The wife was sad that I made this choice yesterday, and then she gave me that "see" look that anybody married understands...

That I'm going to watch a game in a dark mancave instead of enjoying a wonderful day outside. feels like theres something wrong with that lol. This whole playoffs, STARTING instead of ending at this time of year, it just feels off. Playoffs used to end in perfect time to enjoy the rest of spring, summer. Well, other than PVR and watching games late, I'm ending it now. If its sunny and nice outside, f*** NHL playoffs. Thats my decision in the moment.

Shathar

Jul 23, 2009
Moncton, New Brunswi
When Winnipeg scored their second goal on the powerplay, the emotion from them was palpable. They really believed they were on the way back into the game. Whatever that is, we need some of that in this roster.

Edit: and more on point to the topic, I didn't expect much this season. My mind (obviously) is on the off-season. What happens in the off-season will cheer me up / piss me off more than what is happening right now.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
In the PGT my first post, first question is if this team is cursed? Now I don't actually believe that. It just feels like it. I mean its a series of hundred or so events that have happened with this club, butterfly wings, intentional tanking, on purpose being the worst club, endless first picks, mocking Smyth tears, Gretzky trade, Peter Puck, all that. If this was music you't think it was the Rolling Stones and that they did make a deal with the devil at the crossroads and we're paying ever since...heh.

I mean if fans feel this what do McDrai feel by now? seriously. Anybody thrown a TV out of their room yet? I wouldn't blame them. from the looks of Holland and Tippett yesterday something big happened even before the game. People were talking about it. Both looked like they've seen a ghost. Its uncanny, but maybe some shit hit the fan between game and 1 and 2. There was speculation Katz finally told people off. I dunno. It sure looked like something drastic had occurred well before gametime.

Its something like the "Kennedy curse" --it's basically self inflicted.

The on-ice product is a reflection of what has happened in the front office for 2 decades and it mirrors the woeful hiring decisions that the club has made. There is also something called culling your mistakes before they cripple your business for years to come. Why Katz left Chia in the driver's seat for as long as he did will forever be a mystery to me but hey its his money not mine.

Sure, Archibald wore the goat horns last night and Chiasson tried them on the game before but they are just names that are the products of this type of mismanagement.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009

I was pretty close to smashing my tv yesterday. When it gets to that point, it is time to walk away for awhile (especially since I'm usually a calm person). I'm sure that I am not alone in that regard.

You know that saying, "There are 2 constants in life: Death and Taxes"? Well I think we can substitute "Oilers disappointment" in for one of these ;)

As for the Katz rumor, I wouldn't be surprised. At the end of the day, he owns the Oilers who are being mocked relentlessly at the moment (just look at the mains if you want to see how much of a laughing stock the Oilers are). That cannot be fun for any owner. Not to mention an owner who probably expected to win a cup or two with McDavid on the roster.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Its something like the "Kennedy curse" --it's basically self inflicted.

The on-ice product is a reflection of what has happened in the front office for 2 decades and it mirrors the woeful hiring decisions that the club has made. There is also something called culling your mistakes before they cripple your business for years to come. Why Katz left Chia in the driver's seat for as long as he did will forever be a mystery to me but hey its his money not mine.

Sure, Archibald wore the goat horns last night and Chiasson tried them on the game before but they are just names that are the products of this type of mismanagement.

Great feedback. So my take on that is that failure so totally is tainting this club, through and through, which I've long suspected. I have a bit of Business background having taken some courses, and theres a long list of "pitfalls" that the org has engaged in and embraced. That then inures it. The parallel process of this org is learned failure. Good call. In the back of our minds we know that, but I was in denial. Wanting to believe, as a fan is susceptible to do.

This is OT, but are the Eskimos becoming that too?

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC

Fans are passionate and get upset when the team suffers an all time collapse. News at 11.

People have every right to be upset and emotional after last nights' loss. Let them vent if they want without being policed on how to be a fan.

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021

Is this your first time watching sports? Human beings are emotional news at 11..people are venting, not everyone is reserved like you. People get vested in their sports teams. Every fanbase is like it, really bad post, get off your high horse. If you think this is the only fanbase like it you're wrong. It's like it for everything, video games, cars..movies..maybe get out more. Coming here to bash an entire fanbase is an interesting way to jump in a conversaytion.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
It’s funny how frustrating this team is. After so many years of upheaval, things were finally starting to look up. Then this.

Coming into this year the team was a placeholder because Chiarelli left a team with too many passengers and lacks depth and heart. That being said, they still got to the playoffs and as we all know anything can happen.

Yesterday the team came out with intensity and was playing hard hockey. Rather than continuing to hit and pressure the Jets in the third, the team tried to shut them down… and failed spectacularly.

Also I must add that Tips coaching /decision making has been an issue in both post seasons. I don’t see it being something that can’t be overcome (like MacTavish in ‘06), but it is a hurdle that should be removed.

I just hope that Holland gets things right this offseason or we may lose something more important than a post season.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I was pretty close to smashing my tv yesterday. When it gets to that point, it is time to walk away for awhile (especially since I'm usually a calm person). I'm sure that I am not alone in that regard.

You know that saying, "There are 2 constants in life: Death and Taxes"? Well I think we can substitute "Oilers disappointment" in for one of these ;)

As for the Katz rumor, I wouldn't be surprised. At the end of the day, he owns the Oilers who are being mocked relentlessly at the moment (just look at the mains if you want to see how much of a laughing stock the Oilers are). That cannot be fun for any owner. Not to mention an owner who probably expected to win a cup or two with McDavid on the roster.

This has ramifications as well, point blank, for Katz and revenues. A few people last night in the thread said they can't believe they had STH for next season, they wish they never paid.

I mean how many fans will be lost, we're not talking bandwagon either, but long suffering fans finally pulling the plug. I considered it last night, but like I say I'm behaviorally an addict. I've tried to walk away before. 2 times I managed it for a little while. I always relapse. shit!

You caught the bit about my dad punching a hole in the TV when I was a kid? I was 6 . I remember of course because I was watching the game with dad. It was scary at the time. I realized my bro and mom would NEVER watch the games with my dad, too young to understand why .

My bro swore off sports because he was a leafs fan,(haha) and also because of events like this in the family. he was 12, he confronted my dad, that my mom was mad dad ruined the only TV. it was bad. Sports can trigger. I've known that my whole life but I chose being a fan. My bro chose being an alcoholic and drug addict. Oddly, he chose the even worse path. I can change the channel, I can turn it off, I can do that much. Tonight its PVR only and I'll watch when I'm able to watch the game. I have to be in right space, and already know the result. Otherwise I'm not viewing it

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Great feedback. So my take on that is that failure so totally is tainting this club, through and through, which I've long suspected. I have a bit of Business background having taken some courses, and theres a long list of "pitfalls" that the org has engaged in and embraced. That then inures it. The parallel process of this org is learned failure. Good call. In the back of our minds we know that, but I was in denial. Wanting to believe, as a fan is susceptible to do.

This is OT, but are the Eskimos becoming that too?

The Eskies are definitely a parallel when discussing how the Oilers have been managed. Hiring Eric Tillman was something like hiring Chia. Other clubs knew better but for some reason the BOD ignored what the rest of the league already knew. There's 2 reasons why this happens (a) you really have insight and knowledge that others don't because you have really dug deep. (b) you haven't done much homework on it and simply hire someone because they are already in the upper ranks of management or coaching. Strategy "B" is a killer.

As I said in my previous post, good organizations cull their mistakes. Why did the EE leave Maas in the head coaching position for so long when it became obvious that he was in way over his head? Ditto for the GM of the Oilers. When you trade one of the best offensive threats in the league for an average D-man and follow it up with a disastrous 7 year contract to an aging winger then what is there to say? 5 years later it still weighs heavily on the club and now Holland has to decide if he should buy Neal out at the end of the year and absorb the 4 year cap hit or let the guy hang around in the press box for another year?

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
It’s funny how frustrating this team is. After so many years of upheaval, things were finally starting to look up. Then this.

Coming into this year the team was a placeholder because Chiarelli left a team with too many passengers and lacks depth and heart. That being said, they still got to the playoffs and as we all know anything can happen.

Yesterday the team came out with intensity and was playing hard hockey. Rather than continuing to hit and pressure the Jets in the third, the team tried to shut them down… and failed spectacularly.

Also I must add that Tips coaching /decision making has been an issue in both post seasons. I don’t see it being something that can’t be overcome (like MacTavish in ‘06), but it is a hurdle that should be removed.

I just hope that Holland gets things right this offseason or we may lose something more important than a post season.

I got pulled in bigtime this time my friend. Drai a large part of that, and even yesterday Drai scoring two beauties and you know that most of were probably shouting when those goals happened. I shouted again 3rd goal 4th goal. JOY. and then...

yesterday game was so much elation, then drop, that I mentioned rollercoaster. tbh its pain. That friggen hurt. For me manifested in a headache that physically hurt. It was a mistake though for Holland to not add to this team. We are not privy to the club, we don't see the inside. It was apparent to Tippett (and he has said in many comments before series) that the team was feeling presure. He tried to rectify that with comments, clarification, meeting with the team, players. They didn't get over it.

We really miss a Patrick Maroon that makes the guys relaxed. This is a club that is actually TOO serious. It starts with the burning holes through things passion of McD, and even Drai. Drai at end of first period looked back at a scrum like he wanted to hit another jet. He was so angry last night. McD often is. It takes them out of their complete focus. You can be angry as a player and be agressive. But its harder to be without the puck and cerebral when you're really jacked like that. Connor has a problem with this in tight games.

Reactions: RattsSSV

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
This has ramifications as well, point blank, for Katz and revenues. A few people last night in the thread said they can't believe they had STH for next season, they wish they never paid.

I mean how many fans will be lost, we're not talking bandwagon either, but long suffering fans finally pulling the plug. I considered it last night, but like I say I'm behaviorally an addict. I've tried to walk away before. 2 times I managed it for a little while. I always relapse. shit!

You caught the bit about my dad punching a hole in the TV when I was a kid? I was 6 . I remember of course because I was watching the game with dad. It was scary at the time. I realized my bro and mom would NEVER watch the games with my dad, too young to understand why .

My bro swore off sports because he was a leafs fan,(haha) and also because of events like this in the family. he was 12, he confronted my dad, that my mom was mad dad ruined the only TV. it was bad. Sports can trigger. I've known that my whole life but I chose being a fan. My bro chose being an alcoholic and drug addict. Oddly, he chose the even worse path. I can change the channel, I can turn it off, I can do that much. Tonight its PVR only and I'll watch when I'm able to watch the game. I have to be in right space, and already know the result. Otherwise I'm not viewing it
I know I have considered it myself. Last year I went to half a dozen games and I questioned why when I could enjoy it just as well at home.

That leads to the question of do I want to cheer on a team that has been run and built so poorly for so long. Since Katz took over things went downhill hard... but McDavid, Drai, Nurse, and Pulju keeps me sticking it out.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00