Oiler fans needed!

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Please include several fire Klowe signs in the crowd and depict at least one Oiler fan throwing jersey on ice.

Also somebody with a flamethrower would be nice.

ps I am not submitting my picture but you can include Annie Clark here on the left without expressed permission if you like. Show her slinging a lead guitar and rocking out. ;)

I am partial to this one.. ;)

Annie+Clark+2009+Points+West+Music+Arts+Festival+gYdqb0pZwtql.jpg

Last edited:

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
OK, it's taken awhile but I have two photos of my family members - five of us in total. I'll email them to you, Jeremy, and ask that you put them together so the five of us are together in your excellent artwork. They're be coming before long, and we'll order a print.

JeremyBresciani

Nov 9, 2011
OK, it's taken awhile but I have two photos of my family members - five of us in total. I'll email them to you, Jeremy, and ask that you put them together so the five of us are together in your excellent artwork. They're be coming before long, and we'll order a print.

Ok, send them to me at [email protected] MoneyGuy. Thanks!

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Not a personal photo obviously...but would be fun as a "Where's Waldo" type of thing...spot the fans in paperbags :laugh:

panthers-eagles-football-390x285.jpg

In all seriousness, Jeremy...you are an amazingly talented artist. What do you charge for family portraits? My immediate family is very spreadout through Western Canada and we get together only once every several years. I'd love to try and get our last family get-together done as a present for my parents. You can send me a PM.

JeremyBresciani

Nov 9, 2011
In all seriousness, Jeremy...you are an amazingly talented artist. What do you charge for family portraits? My immediate family is very spreadout through Western Canada and we get together only once every several years. I'd love to try and get our last family get-together done as a present for my parents. You can send me a PM.

Thanks Fuhryous! I'll send you a PM.

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
Jeremy, I have two photos now of my family of Oilers fan to send to you shortly.

Great work!

McDraekke

5-14-6-1
Jan 19, 2006
Edmonton
Hey Jeremy, I'm gunna try and get a picture of a couple of fans for you. Just gotta dig one up.

Just out of curiosity, how many more people do you need? I could possibly get several pictures...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad