Oiler fans needed!

JeremyBresciani

Nov 9, 2011
Hey Oil fans! I need your help! I am an Oilers fan and a pencil artist and I am working on a new piece of art in which I will draw (in full detail) 300 fans behind some of the greats from the dynasty of the 80s. I love drawing intricate, detailed pieces and have already completed pieces like this for Team Canada and the Saskatchewan Roughriders (sorry, I was born in Regina, and by the time I left at 13, I was already a diehard) and now I want to complete my collection with one for my favourite hockey team (I lived in Sherwood Park and Edmonton for 24 years). Now, I just need to find those 300 faces! Are you an Oil Country diehard? If, so please send me a photo of yourself dressed in your Oilers gear, cheering or smiling, and I'll draw you in the artwork!

Please send your photos to me at [email protected]

Below is the concept I will be working with. The fans in the concept photo are taken from my Team Canada "Golden Goal" drawing. I also included some photos of my recent Rider piece so you can see the detail you can expect in my drawing of YOUR face.

kke.jpg

kkb.jpg

kka.jpg

kk1.jpg

kk2.jpg

kk3.jpg

kk4.jpg

kk5.jpg

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Awesome work. Going to have to check what the shops in Edmonton/Sherwood Park have for sale.

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
Jeremy, is it OK to get a few people together for a group photo to be drawn together?

That's what I was thinking of doing.

JeremyBresciani

Nov 9, 2011
Jeremy, the pictures I sent via email, they don't need to be in any particular order, you draw them in how you see fit :) and preferably keep my dad out of a wheelchair lol. Want to remember him when he was healthy :D

No problem Paralyzer! Thanks again for sending the photos!

I am Lorde

Feb 20, 2013
I'd love to get in on this, my parents got the Rider Picture made with my Sister-in-Law for her for Christmas, it was a hit. You had made unique copies where each person was done in colour for their own copy only, is that going to be an option again?

The only picture I have available is a funny one my buddy took of me falling down the stairs, if you could add that in that would be awesome! If it's not something you'd want in your picture then thats fine too.

JeremyBresciani

Nov 9, 2011
I'd love to get in on this, my parents got the Rider Picture made with my Sister-in-Law for her for Christmas, it was a hit. You had made unique copies where each person was done in colour for their own copy only, is that going to be an option again?

Glad you liked my last piece! Yes, I will colour in fans for those that want a unique print.

The only picture I have available is a funny one my buddy took of me falling down the stairs, if you could add that in that would be awesome! If it's not something you'd want in your picture then thats fine too.

I like unique photos - they make the artwork more interesting. That said, this doesn't have to be a photo you already have. Throw on your gear and get someone to take a photo of you with their phone while you cheer or do whatever.

I am Lorde

Feb 20, 2013
Glad you liked my last piece! Yes, I will colour in fans for those that want a unique print.

I like unique photos - they make the artwork more interesting. That said, this doesn't have to be a photo you already have. Throw on your gear and get someone to take a photo of you with their phone while you cheer or do whatever.

I'd love to but im backpacking across austrailia. Its hard to find a jersey here so all I got are the pics on my phone haha.

JeremyBresciani

Nov 9, 2011
I'd love to but im backpacking across austrailia. Its hard to find a jersey here so all I got are the pics on my phone haha.

Cool mate! I backpacked around Oz for 11 months back in 97/98. Sooo much fun! Do they still have the Oz Experience buses rolling?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad