GDT: Oil Slick @ Ducks 2/26/16 @ 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Had some chances, but Talbot played well. Hopefully we don't bomb the 2nd period :laugh: It would be nice if the refs would call stuff on the Oilers defence every once in a while.

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Finally live hockey again! But what's the deal in Chicago? Completely redo the depth? I'm glad they're able to maneuver with like five bucks left in the cap.

mightyquack

Apr 28, 2010
That Kesler-Pouilet sequence was ridiculous, amazing they can just turn a blind eye to Kesler getting mugged (on the PK no less).

Wait, when did the Oilers get defensemen?

:huh:
:laugh:

Defencemen in the sense they are the closest ones to their own goaltender, not so much based on their play ;)

Hedning

A New Beginning
Apr 26, 2012
Did that 1st period go fast by, or was it just me that wasn't really awake?

Anyway... solid period, but nothing special.

#47 looked a bit sluggish at some moments in that period, but had some good moments as well. Silfvers slash was also after the former fumbled a bit with the puck.

2nd now... Just work them and they will crumble. PP now. Let's do it!

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
The ducks do not want to get in a run and gun style with anyone. It's obvious that's their weakness.

mightyquack

Apr 28, 2010
I look forward to Hazy fawning over McDavid 6(?) times a year for the next 7 years. You'd think he just cured cancer instead of one deke and pass with how he carried on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad