GDT: Oil Slick @ Ducks 2/26/16 @ 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
I was only able to hear the last few minutes of the third/OT from my car. How did Getzlaf look in the game? I saw that he actually looked pretty good in overtime.

caliamad

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
I think Edmonton played a he'll of a game considering they played the night before and were totally outmatched.

The end of the third their defense got caught on some long shifts.

Im sure Davidson and Draistatil were exhausted on that play. I wouldn't read into their defense too much.

mytduxfan*

Rakell's hands are disgusting. What a beauty. Boring games recently. The team saving themselves for LA?

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
I was only able to hear the last few minutes of the third/OT from my car. How did Getzlaf look in the game? I saw that he actually looked pretty good in overtime.

The entire team didn't play well imo. I thought Getz was our best player though. Rakell's OT goal was sick but he and his line weren't very good the entire night. My stars would have been:

Andersen
Talbot
Getzlaf

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
As sexy as that goal was, take a look at Davidson's defence right there.

Just floating without a care in the world, not the slightest interest in trying to disrupt him even a little bit.

And all I hear are Edmonton fans pimping him to no end.

I don't know about that. If he leaves his position, Perron comes in unmolested straight to the goal. There were two Oilers where Ricky was heading. I don't think Davidson should have chased him.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I don't know about that. If he leaves his position, Perron comes in unmolested straight to the goal. There were two Oilers where Ricky was heading. I don't think Davidson should have chased him.

Yeah, he played it appropriately. That goal was on Hall and Draisaitl just waving at him as he skated by.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Yeah I thought Davidson had a pretty nice game as a guy I'd never heard of. Could have done a bit more on the OT goal but not realistically, he still had Perron up his ass and had to worry about the pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad