OHL Powerhouse Acquires McCarron from Knights

Harry Wong

Oct 25, 2009
Are the Knights not contenders this year. Don't get why they would get rid of McCaron, esp after his 6 point game? Any insights out there?

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario
Are the Knights not contenders this year. Don't get why they would get rid of McCaron, esp after his 6 point game? Any insights out there?

Wouldn't say contenders. A team that can win a round or 2 with upset capabilities,, yes! It will be hard for London to get passed Erie, and SSM in the west even if they stayed pat. Good move for London. Good move for MAC

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
As someone who only cares about prospect development, I must say I am a bit shocked. Hopefully it is not as much of a shock to mccarron, and he rolls right along.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
That's probably why Oshawa went & traded for him now, wonder how long it was in the works for.

Heard it a couple days and posted on McC thread yesterday.
Details were worked out by staffs, ntc were waived by a couple, just had to wait on oshawa ownership to ok the deal and for Jan 1 so Pu could be moved.
Mark Hunter likes Pu and did for a while

Habsfan2731

Jan 2, 2014
Toronto
Heard it a couple days and posted on McC thread yesterday.
Details were worked out by staffs, ntc were waived by a couple, just had to wait on oshawa ownership to ok the deal and for Jan 1 so Pu could be moved.
Mark Hunter likes Pu and did for a while

Interesting, Oshawa is about 25-30 mins from me so I may go see him play a few times.

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
Hopefully he keeps progressing and become the player we drafted him for.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad