OHL Playoffs - McDavid vs Nurse!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
This is gonna be really fun to watch. I just hope the matches are televised by some big channel so I don't have to watch the normal, terrible OHL quality feed.

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
I'm gonna try to get to one of the games in Erie and see if I can't get a McDavid Oilers jersey before then. Best part is, there have been so many McDavid Sabres jerseys around here. haha

MPStoEberletoHall*

Wanna bet?

I do. Have you watched Soo play since around the OHL deadline? They have been an absolute powerhouse since they got Bailey, Deangelo, and Ritchie. Erie will be lucky to win a game. IMO Soo will win the Mem cup, I really can't see anyone knocking them off.

You'll see;)

oilz89*

Guys do you know when this series starts and where's a good place to stream this? I really wanna watch our top two prospects play against one another :yo::naughty:

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
Mact without coming out right has pretty much said we will take mcdavid guessing we will announce that after the playoffs are over, shaw usually televises WHL hopefully will put this on though want to watch these guys battle it out odds are it will be nurse who is tasked to shut down mcdavid

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
We truly see how good MacDavid is. If he plays like against London, Otters will win.

There is a huge difference between London and SSM. Especially defensively. London gave up 64 more goals this year than SSM and SSM is better now than they were for the first half of the year by quite a bit. It would be a major upset in my mind if Erie on this series.

krazy kanuck

Dec 24, 2008
Alberta
You think Otters have a shot? Even the owner of the Otters (Basin) thinks the Greyhounds are the "overwhelming favorites".

I don't think it will be a sweep. The Otters are still a team that won 3/4 of their games, despite being without the best junior hockey player on the planet for much of the season. SSM relies on some players that I don't like all that much. De Angelo could melt down at any second. So yes, I would bet that it goes at least 5 games. Bassin isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but it is in his favour to have his team be considered underdogs...

krazy kanuck

Dec 24, 2008
Alberta
I do. Have you watched Soo play since around the OHL deadline? They have been an absolute powerhouse since they got Bailey, Deangelo, and Ritchie. Erie will be lucky to win a game. IMO Soo will win the Mem cup, I really can't see anyone knocking them off.

What's the bet? Are you in YEG?

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown

funny-gif-man-chair.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad