OHL Playoffs - McDavid vs Nurse!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Please don't kill McDavid, please don't kill McDavid, please don'...

Honestly it should be some pretty good hockey to watch those two go head to head.

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Any idea if they plan to show some games on SNET?

Nice to see one of them, Chase and Leon hopefully in the Mem Cup.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Since Mcdavid is all but officially an Oiler now, I predict Nurse/Mcdavid collide in game one of the series, causing shoulder injuries to both.

It'll be a blessing in the way. They'll get the requisite Oiler prospect shoulder surgery out of the way early, and should be ready around the start the season.

krazy kanuck

Dec 24, 2008
Alberta
Please don't kill McDavid, please don't kill McDavid, please don'...

Honestly it should be some pretty good hockey to watch those two go head to head.

Honestly, I don't think you have to worry about that. McDavid is going to be special, and it is going to be awesome to watch him here for years to come.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Any idea if they plan to show some games on SNET?

Nice to see one of them, Chase and Leon hopefully in the Mem Cup.

Chase is done (as are the Victoria Royals). Eliminated by Leon's Rockets. Chase definitely has some grit + skill... no idea what his upside is until he plays a pro season.

McChucky

TOPPEP
Jul 15, 2007
YEG
MacT actually texted Nurse and asked him to take it easy on 97. Nurse responded that he couldn't do that but congrats on the lottery win. Interview on TSN.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Nurse, you leave him alone you brute.
woman-hitting-guy-gif-anne-hathaway-jake-gyllenhaal-love-and-other-drugs.gif

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Can't see burse caring, dudes a beast and gamer, hell play MCD just as hard,and I love it

doubledown99

May 21, 2009
SSM will win in 4. That should allow McDavid to join his future teammates (Nuge, Hall, Ebs) at WHC.

Also find it hilarious MacT says won't say who the pick is out of respect for Connor and the playoffs but basically says it. Then totally gives it away when he text Nurse to go easy on Connor (Nurse of course says no lol). No biggie....everybody knows who the pick is anyway

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
It's true. Watch the video of MacT interview on TSN

Well I'll be damned.

This actually makes me happy. For some reason, I feel like MacTavish is going to **** up and draft Eichel. Maybe it's because I feel like it's still too good to be true.

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
I think SSM will take this and hopefully McDavid goes to the world championsip, that would be great. There's that little voice in the back of my head that wants McDavid to take over the series and drag them into the Memorial cup.

doubledown99

May 21, 2009
SSM is a powerhouse. Otters have great offense but crap defense. It's going to a slaughter. Id be surprised if it even gets to 5 games to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad