Post-Game Talk: Oh well at least...

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Bad game, lets try to keep it civil guys/gals. We are all disappointed, but try to keep it reasonable.

Horrible game out of everyone, turn the page and hope Mrazek and the team in front of him are a heck of a lot better than the were against the Pens last time.

Team meeting time in my opinion. Z needs to address this play it is flat out unacceptable.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Lack of heart, grit and effort. Bring back XO and Marchenko.. Waive Joker. Sit Miller. Pray Helm can get back now. This team needs some vinegar.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
CAFO1ZSVAAA3_IX.png

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
55 --+--++++-(5+,5-)
52 -++----(2+,5-)
27 ++-+---- (3+, 5-)
2 +-++-+----(4+, 6-)
65 -++-+--+---- (4+, :cool:
28 +-+-++ (4+, 2-)

My kingdom for some heart.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
"Blow up the lines!" they say

It's not really who's playing with who. It's about executing. It's about making a pass.

It's about using your head.

It's also about not having a stupid PK system that allows to guys to hang out next to Howard unmolested....

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
Boston only 3 points behind.

This team looks done

Reminds me quite a bit of how the team looked after the Quincey acquisition. Granted Zidlicky was a good acquisition. I don't think Cole makes much difference. This team needed a big acquisition and instead Holland tinkered and this team doesn't have the horses to truly compete with the big boys.

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
i wouldn't mind missing the playoffs if it meant we could start an actual rebuild. team is not built for the intensity of the playoffs, we are going to get bumped 1st/2nd round again.

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
Bad game, lets try to keep it civil guys/gals. We are all disappointed, but try to keep it reasonable.

Horrible game out of everyone, turn the page and hope Mrazek and the team in front of him are a heck of a lot better than the were against the Pens last time.

Team meeting time in my opinion. Z needs to address this play it is flat out unacceptable.

This. Players need to start taking responsibility to getting back to playing the way that made us contenders. The PK especially has been atrocious the last few weeks.

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
On the brightside this team might end up fighting for a wildcard spot after all!

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
We really need to wake up. Shake up the lines alot, and try to get everyone going.

Abdelkader - Datsyuk - Nyquist
Tatar - Zetterberg - Cole
Weiss - Sheahan - Pulkkinen
Glendening - Andersson - Miller

and if Helm's ready, stratch Andersson. That was embarassing.

loudernow*

Call up Porter, Zengerle, Ferrarro and Miele.
GR is riding that bunch to glory:yo:

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
i wouldn't mind missing the playoffs if it meant we could start an actual rebuild. team is not built for the intensity of the playoffs, we are going to get bumped 1st/2nd round again.

lol, the team has a bad stretch of 5 games and you want a rebuild?

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
We really need to wake up. Shake up the lines alot, and try to get everyone going.

Abdelkader - Datsyuk - Nyquist
Tatar - Zetterberg - Cole
Weiss - Sheahan - Pulkkinen
Glendening - Andersson - Miller

and if Helm's ready, stratch Andersson. That was embarassing.

I like the lines. 7 past Howard and a **** team that cant score. The fliers cant score.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad