Pre-Game Talk: Oh Great. Another Game | Leafs @ Flyers | Saturday @ 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Leafs are going to win this, and they are going to blow out Philly.

Every game people think the leafs have a chance, they lose. Tonight everyone thinks they will get blown out, that is when they win.

Also it should be fun to read the Flyers GDT because I bet they are talking smack and when they get blown out the tears will be delicious.

leafstilldeath*

I can see #71 going "Full Clarkson" tonight. Hopefully doing something so stupid he gets suspended.

why you gotta be like that bro. Clarkson needs to be on the team for the tank. The only way Clarkson sholdn't be on the team is if he is traded; otherwise play him all the time....

His play
His dumb penalties

are gonna help the tank!

That said, I admire Clarkson as a person. He is one of the most amazing person that helps his community, cares about fans (didn't like the salute gate) and definitely is character person.

May be once the leadership group of this team - the friggen Muskoka5 mentality - folks (Dion, Bozak, Kessel, Lupul) are off of the team Clarkson could emerge as a good player....

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
why you gotta be like that bro. Clarkson needs to be on the team for the tank. The only way Clarkson sholdn't be on the team is if he is traded; otherwise play him all the time....

His play
His dumb penalties

are gonna help the tank!

That said, I admire Clarkson as a person. He is one of the most amazing person that helps his community, cares about fans (didn't like the salute gate) and definitely is character person.

May be once the leadership group of this team the friggen Muskoka mentality folks (Dion, Bozak, Kessel, Lupul) are off of the team Clarkson could emerge as a good player....
I'm sure him taking a well timed dumb 5 minute major this evening would be very helpful to the tank.;)

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

His play
His dumb penalties

are gonna help the tank!

May be once the leadership group of this team - the friggen Muskoka5 mentality - folks (Dion, Bozak, Kessel, Lupul) are off of the team Clarkson could emerge as a good player....

that's the thing. i don't hate Clarkson. I just feel, really really bad for him. as a hockey fan in the heat of a game, yah, you rage he's still on the powerplay and doing a craptonne of stupid things, but life really must suck for him. He's playing for his hometown team and he was brought in to help make positive steps (ie: playoffs). and he totally sucked last season, not much better this season and the team is imploding.

i don't think he goes - because i think his attitude is needed in the dressing room [again younger kids need guys like Clarkson and Robidas, in their NHL developmental years, I think.].

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
that's the thing. i don't hate Clarkson. I just feel, really really bad for him. as a hockey fan in the heat of a game, yah, you rage he's still on the powerplay and doing a craptonne of stupid things, but life really must suck for him. He's playing for his hometown team and he was brought in to help make positive steps (ie: playoffs). and he totally sucked last season, not much better this season and the team is imploding.

i don't think he goes - because i think his attitude is needed in the dressing room [again younger kids need guys like Clarkson and Robidas, in their NHL developmental years, I think.].
I wish my life sucked as much as his:D

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Leafs are going to win this, and they are going to blow out Philly.

Every game people think the leafs have a chance, they lose. Tonight everyone thinks they will get blown out, that is when they win.

Also it should be fun to read the Flyers GDT because I bet they are talking smack and when they get blown out the tears will be delicious.

hmhm.

noto0661

Feb 2, 2004
Holzer

Hey is it just me or has Holzer looked adequate as an NHL defenceman, the past couple games?

Last year, and probably earlier this year, he looked horrendous at times, but I dont mind his play recently.

He also has 73 hits in 21 games so there's that. Even on +/- too.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
With the no tank talk restriction on the GDT's you have to stay well clear if you want to keep an avatar;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad