Official Trade Speculation/Proposal Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Dog

Feb 14, 2013
Pierre McGuire says Montreal isn't physical enough with their lack of size, so they should trade for...wait for it....Matt Moulson...lmao.

I just laughed so hard, the coffee I was drinking came out of my nose. Damn Moulson, another fine mess.

nyisles

Apr 4, 2006
Western Suffolk
Interesting. I wonder what will happen when he inevitably gets hurt a week after acquiring him.
Well, now a bunch of other people are saying it's not done and may not be. I found Proteau's tweet on that matter funny: "I know one thing: Marian Gaborik sure is Darryl Sutter's kind of playahahahaha"

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
Why? Maybe swap Bailey? Underperformer with bad contract for an underperformer with a bad contract?

Bourque is always injured every year. He is the Radek Martinek of forwards. Big body, when he uses it he is effective. Isn't always motivated. Wash unless he is not a good fit in the room. Then, pass.

stranger34

Mar 6, 2007
Nassau County
Wait til Garf sticks with Vanek rather than execute his diminished and embarrassing return.

He will do it under the guise of trying to persuade Vanek to stay and the kool aid drinkers will find a way to be ok with it.

nyisles

Apr 4, 2006
Western Suffolk
Big pass on Bourque. Would rather watch Bailey failey his way around for a couple more years.

Supposedly the Rag$ are close to getting MSL :shakehead EDIT: per McKenzie, could be Callahan and picks going the other way - guess the contract talks didn't get that much better after all.

frankieboy

Mar 10, 2010
Wait til Garf sticks with Vanek rather than execute his diminished and embarrassing return.

He will do it under the guise of trying to persuade Vanek to stay and the kool aid drinkers will find a way to be ok with it.

Under no circumstances would I be OK with keeping Vanek. He does not want to be here so almost any return is better than keeping him for the next 20 or so games.

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
wow the rangers are giving up an awful lot of they pull the trigger here....i hope they do.....will be a short term thing like they used to do 10 years ago.....

callahan, 1st and 2nd for MSL......

Paulinho

No Man's Sky
Jun 8, 2003
Earth

Oh god, i can see the lame post already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad