Official Trade Speculation/Proposal Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeT98213

Dec 18, 2002
Visit site
Under no circumstances would I be OK with keeping Vanek. He does not want to be here so almost any return is better than keeping him for the next 20 or so games.

Take it for what it is worth (likely nothing) but an Eklund like blogger (******* ********) the Isles made a late attempt to retain Vanek by offering a 7 year deal for $8.5 million per. If that is remotely true it may suggest that the offers Snow is getting are mediocre and giving up the farm to get him would be preferable to making a bad trade.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
BTW, did anyone see the rumor that MINN might be interested in Drew Stafford from Buffalo? He's a RW who has another year at $4 million on his contract. If they do trade for him, would/could they also be signing Vanek to a mega-bucks deal this summer? Or would Stafford be strictly a rental who they'd look to trade at the draft? Stafford is relatively local for them (from Wisconsin).

12Dog

Feb 14, 2013
Big pass on Bourque. Would rather watch Bailey failey his way around for a couple more years.

Supposedly the Rag$ are close to getting MSL :shakehead EDIT: per McKenzie, could be Callahan and picks going the other way - guess the contract talks didn't get that much better after all.

I don't want Borque either, just speculating.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
wow the rangers are giving up an awful lot of they pull the trigger here....i hope they do.....will be a short term thing like they used to do 10 years ago.....

callahan, 1st and 2nd for MSL......

WTF:amazed:

Marty is 39 and has 1 year left but damn that's a lot..

2015 1st at that

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
Except MSL is signed next year and will probably sign a short term extension I don't think they gave up a tremendous amount for an Art Ross winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad