GDT: Official Trade Deadline Thread (please read the stickied post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Dallas getting shutout. They're not safe in that WC slot. No one is in the West. Whoever is 1% better than mediocre is going to get in.

If it is Dallas, please bring back salary for a better pot.

Ducks even still have a chance at that WC spot, especially if they win tonight. Crazy.

Reactions: Skjeikspeare

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Nitten had Zucc sitting before any NA insiders had that info. I think they've had a few other things about Zucc over the last two seasons as well.

They're reputable in my book.

Yeah, I saw that the ‘reporter’ had a legit journalist background.

Reactions: egelband

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Could we pry Heiskanen out of Dallas if we included Hayes in the deal? Maybe take Hanzal back to even up the money. We could really use a defender like him.

Reactions: egelband

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Could we pry Heiskanen out of Dallas if we included Hayes in the deal? Maybe take Hanzal back to even up the money. We could really use a defender like him.

No chance

Thought Dallas said they wouldn’t deal a 1st so 2nd and gurianov?

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
And Tolvanen does? Have you watched Tolvanen? He had a horrible WJC, couldn't get into college hockey, was a product of a stacked Jokerit team with half of his goals coming on the PP, being fed juicy passes, struggling now in the AHL.

Tolvanen is everything people accuse Wahlstrom of being

Yeah those scoring stats from Jokerit should probably be taken with a grain of salt.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
One has to think that if the Stars add Zucc (the Stars are in a wildcard spot right now, though they have a couple of games in hand) for a serious playoff push, they are not about to give any valuable pieces away at the same time, that would be rather silly of them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad