GDT: Official Trade Deadline Thread (please read the stickied post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
I don’t know Zucc’s life plan, but as a seemingly modest guy who loves NY - and could have continued being a cult hero, he’ll regret not taking a 3 year deal. Do you, Mats. Enjoy that Texas Rangers baseball game.

Reactions: MadHookUp

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
We do need bodies, might as well take a reclamation project like Nichushkin

I mean I don't think he's going to amount to anything. Maybe he finds his game in a new city but it's not like he's been rotting in Dallas for years. Pretty much a pure cap dump at this point. Similar deal to the Nash trade where the Rangers get Gurianov and a pick, but also take on Nichushkin and get a guy thrown into the deal like Honka.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Benn is the fear of all fears.. A good player who gets a fat contract and becomes complacent/doesn't give 100%. The difference between greatness and meh.

I can be off but you see it too often. He seems like a fatty also

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
I could see an expanded deal with Dallas to give them some cap relief, which would up the pick or add another.

Zucc for Gurianov, Hanzel and either a #1 or a 2019 #2 and a conditional 2020 #2 if Zucc resigns (#3 if he doesnt)

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
How much cap space do we have after we re-up everyone and sign Panarin?
Well..the Rangers have 8 million in cap space now. If both Zucc and Hayes goes, that adds 4.5 and 5.175 million respectively, to a total of 17.7'ish. As for what players would take to re-sign, god knows :)

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Dallas was in on Karlsson right? Can’t they settle for Shatty instead? Zucc, Shatty and our 2nd in 2020 for Honka and their 1st in 19’. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad