GDT: Official Trade Deadline Thread Part XXX2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Sure but Chytil and that line have looked good so why is he doing this again

Why are you asking this question again? It's been the same story all year. Don't put in effort during games or during practice and you get benched. How many times does this need to happen until people stop asking why?

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Brandon Montour cost an OK 1st and a B tier prospect. He is 24, could -- or even should -- have 7-8 years left in him. Make those type of trades instead signing UFAs. JMHO.

I've mentioned Lundkvist, I like him a lot, but we do have depth at that position. Pionk and ADA. Keane. How much longer is Shatty here? Will Fox come here if we can promise him a spot? Lundkvist should have a bigger role for Luleå and a real goto role for Sweden in the U20 next season if Gort's doesn't do anything stupid and brings him over. If he checks out of the WJCs as a top D for Sweden and one of the better Ds in the tournament, has a strong season in the SHL, its not bad. He could be a center piece in a trade like that for a guy like Montour.

I definitely think there is more value to be had in trades than signing UFAs. What did Erik Karlsson went for? I am not a big Skinner fan, but a 2nd and a 3rd is nothing.

Reactions: Off Sides
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad