*OFFICIAL* Sudbury Wolves 2014 Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenault

Mar 12, 2012
Wasn't at the game but followed twitter. 2 goals!!!! One a PP and one even strength.
Was Silk in the game or is he still being given special treatment...missing games to rest so others can be assessed. I know he was in game last week in North Bay when Wolves were skunked 4-0 but haven't heard much since.

I pick Heuther!!!!

Anyone with a copy of the lineup's or game sheet?

Hockeyfriend

Nov 8, 2011
Anyone with a copy of the lineup's or game sheet?

Reading the write-up on the Wolves team website and said Heuther played very well. Did not see one word about Silk - even though 2 assists.

As much as I want Heuther there, I still believe the brass want Silk there as their 1st line center. Heuther is 3 points in 3 games, from what I can see. Pancel is 2 goals in 2 games, Silk 2assists in 2 games for the forward postion.

We are going to need goals and consistency with this young group.

Any thoughts now on the line-up

FireBenning*

Pancel Silk Bapiste
Milne Harris Jenys
Kash Desrocher Smhaltz
Burgess Pezzeta Zeppieri (Paliani,Pataki)

Corbett Cummins
De Haan Cappobianco
Bouque Masters
(Hawley,Clapham)

Silk and Harris will battle for top line. Who will fill in for Baptiste the amount he is out?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hockeyfriend

Nov 8, 2011
Pancel Silk Bapiste
Milne Harris Jenys
Kash Desrocher Smhaltz
Burgess Pezzeta Zeppieri (Paliani,Pataki)

Corbett Cummins
De Haan Cappobianco
Bouque Masters
(Hawley,Clapham)

Silk and Harris will battle for top line. Who will fill in for Baptiste the amount he is out?

If Baptiste is out for a month like I have heard then to start the season could see Silk moved to wing and Harris moved to 1st line with him and Pancel. Move Jenys to center of 2nd line with Milne and Kash. Pezzeta would move to 3rd line and either Paliani or Pataki will move unto 4th line.

However, if Baptsite is back by start of season, still see Harris moved with Huether for a top end D.

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Mark will dismantel this team before it even gets started if he forces Paliani and Pataki to play second fiddle behind CB , if exibition games are any sign, Fixter is heading towards stage two of his contract, and we all know what that is. Hopefully Mark puts the team first this season, but we stand a better chance of winning the Memorial Cup than that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad