OT: Official Sports Media Thread VIII - Milbury out as NBC hockey analyst after 14 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonino2424

Sep 28, 2005
Does anyone know where I can download nesn ico so I can use it for a shortcut icon on my desktop? Old or new one is fine.

thx

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
CIUOM5XGB4I6TORFMARM55LQV4.jpg

NESN has taken its “big blue ticket” to the shredder.

Say hello to the sleek, leaning double “N’s” of the new logo for NESN, the flagship television station of the Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins.

Drawn up by a Los Angeles-based brand design firm, the logo is the first re-do of the network’s logo in 33 years. Its official debut came during the pregame show before Thursday’s Bruins season opener. The change to the more contemporary design was made, according to media kit material, to convey that NESN is ever-changing and to reflect the network’s growth.

The original logo was created in 1986 by the MMB Ad Agency in Boston

“I see hills, I see waves,” said NESN Bruins play-by-play announcer Jack Edwards, adding it’s “a new classic logo that speaks of tradition in the digital age.”

NESN design director Tony Saia said it’s “a refreshing update that opens up a whole world of design possibilities.”

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
CIUOM5XGB4I6TORFMARM55LQV4.jpg

NESN has taken its “big blue ticket” to the shredder.

Say hello to the sleek, leaning double “N’s” of the new logo for NESN, the flagship television station of the Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins.

Drawn up by a Los Angeles-based brand design firm, the logo is the first re-do of the network’s logo in 33 years. Its official debut came during the pregame show before Thursday’s Bruins season opener. The change to the more contemporary design was made, according to media kit material, to convey that NESN is ever-changing and to reflect the network’s growth.

The original logo was created in 1986 by the MMB Ad Agency in Boston

“I see hills, I see waves,” said NESN Bruins play-by-play announcer Jack Edwards, adding it’s “a new classic logo that speaks of tradition in the digital age.”

NESN design director Tony Saia said it’s “a refreshing update that opens up a whole world of design possibilities.”
Christ...

Reactions: Chief Nine

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
The new logo represents the twisted logic people are using to criticize Jack Edwards over the Polak comment

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
btw, the dispute between Tegna and Spectrum that's been brewing for over a week now was resolved with an extension early Saturday AM, HAD there been no agreement, Maine likely would've lost all NBC Programming

Reactions: Fenway
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad