Recalled/Assigned: Official Recalled/Assigned Thread

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

Didnt know where to put this.

Looks like paquette is suffering from....something? Did his agent pass away?

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
So if I am reading correctly right now we have:

Chlapik, Peca to Belleville

Brown to the taxi squad.

That is two down one up, is something else coming?
Wolanin back from IR I assume.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018

Brown to the taxi squad.

Wolanin is eligible to be activated (as of Feb 4th) so it could be him coming off of IR and either joining the taxi squad (doubt it) or bumping someone else onto the taxi squad/off the roster (more likely, imo). Maybe they will try to trade Reilly for someone who has already cleared waivers. That aside, I could see Anisimov being waived and taxi'd after clearing.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016

Brown to the taxi squad.

Probably someone put on waivers to make space for Wolanin when he is healthy. With Wolanin on IR they were able to call up Zub. Then in order to call up Brannstrom they needed to put Coburn on waivers. Once Wolanin is healthy they would either need to put someone on waivers or send Zub or Brannstrom back down.

I would guess Anisimov gets put on waivers or maybe Mike Reilly. Then when they trade Stepan the can call Logan Brown up.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
I would imagine it would Arty put on waivers. Reilly might actually get picked up. He hasn’t been the worst D in the league now that he is playing down in the lineup.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
So instead of giving prospects a chance we give AHL journeymen a chance. This organization is making some odd management decisions.

Reactions: aragorn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad