OT: Official Playoff Avatar Request/Discussion Thread

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
They all work now, anybody that wants to use one, as long as KY doesn't mind, feel free to help yourself.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
Alright that's all I've got the energy to come up with on my own, should be a good start for everyone. If you have requests let me know and I'll whip em together.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
schwartz be with you short
yY3a3a2.gif
hTVNse4.gif

schwartz be with you long
GygIqr0.gif
tMLkXO2.gif

JAX JAX JAX
EGqQtTu.gif
lPwsm2L.gif

CAPTAIN OF MY HEART
F3qS6p1.gif
jwzwPCC.gif

FRANK THE TANK
HqQKChx.gif
2iQNhsa.gif

pyramid for viewing pleasure
rbieuq1.gif
GAXWsPe.gif

shatt deuces
Y7wK0bY.gif
R7vmalU.gif

A PERSONAL FAVORITE OF MINE:
TEACH ME HOW TO BERGIE
wHIOhU8.gif
HOLtAUf.gif

Last edited:

BretterThanYou

Sep 17, 2006
Collinsville IL
I'd like to see something based around Jackman's "You're An Idiot Look" myself, i looked for a picture, but couldn't really find one. Maybe you'll have better luck!

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
None of them will work for me, not sure why. Maybe its because I'm using an ipad?

If you're trying to use the larger ones, the think they are to many pixels to work. I had the same problem, try the small versions that's how I got them to work for me.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
None of them will work for me, not sure why. Maybe its because I'm using an ipad?

Which one are you trying to use? And are you saving the image and then making it an avatar or are you copying the URL and pasting it

It may be because you're using your ipad.

You can quote the post containing the image you want then copy the URL within the image code if you use the iPad since the iPad can't copy the URL by clicking on the picture.

Got One Cup

Jun 3, 2008
Which one are you trying to use? And are you saving the image and then making it an avatar or are you copying the URL and pasting it

You can quote the post containing the image you want then copy the URL within the image code if you use the iPad since the iPad can't copy the URL by clicking on the picture.

I'm using the smaller ones, i tried saving and copy paste but ipad wont paste. I'll try the quote suggestion if i can figure it out and let you know if it works. Thx

Got One Cup

Jun 3, 2008

You were right about quoting the post then copying. Working now, thanks.:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad