Confirmed with Link: Official Pittsburgh Penguins Bandwagon Headquarters

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I feel a little bit bad about that, but only a little bit. He did some great things in Pittsburgh, it's too bad none of that translated very well in Carolina.

It's frustrating. His defense continues to be awesome, but his offense has been nonexistent. Especially goal scoring. He's a fine player, for sure, but for the amount of money he's making, I expect a bit more.

But back on topic. The Pengwinz will defeat the Rongos tonight. I'm about to sacrifice all my #vcash by wagering on the Rongos (I never ever win when I bet my #vcash), and I urge you all to do the same!

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
It's frustrating. His defense continues to be awesome, but his offense has been nonexistent. Especially goal scoring. He's a fine player, for sure, but for the amount of money he's making, I expect a bit more.

But back on topic. The Pengwinz will defeat the Rongos tonight. I'm about to sacrifice all my #vcash by wagering on the Rongos (I never ever win when I bet my #vcash), and I urge you all to do the same!

displacedpensfan

Dec 23, 2008
So, now that we're out.....

Anyone else bandwagoning and who? I'm guessing more than a few folks are off to Anaheim to cheer on big #47.

I hopped on the Wild wagon simply because I switched on Game 4 of the MIN/STL series and they promptly scored twice....I took that as a sign. Plus there's the fact that Mike Yeo seems to be running the same type of system Bylsma did (lots of cycling) and there's also Matt Cooke to keep things interesting-he took a classic boneheaded penalty.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
Anyone else bandwagoning and who? I'm guessing more than a few folks are off to Anaheim to cheer on big #47.

I hopped on the Wild wagon simply because I switched on Game 4 of the MIN/STL series and they promptly scored twice....I took that as a sign. Plus there's the fact that Mike Yeo seems to be running the same type of system Bylsma did (lots of cycling) and there's also Matt Cooke to keep things interesting-he took a classic boneheaded penalty.

Anaheim is my favorite non Pens team. The fact they have Despres and the local boy Gibson just makes it all that much easier to cheer them on. ;)

Confounding Factor

It Was A Good Day
Oct 12, 2013
Hopefully the Canucks aren't a problem. There was a flow chart on Reddit for people who wanted to bandwagon a team, and I ended up with the 'Nucks cause I like girls in yoga pants. :yo:

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014

I might go with the Blues, because I feel bad for them and their many playoff exits. I turned on the game and they lost. I took it as a sign too, if felt like watching the Pens. :laugh: And maybe the Habs because I like Gallagher (ever since he tripped Chara) and I want to root for Carey Price this year.

The Ducks would be a good one because Perry and Kesler on the same team is pretty glorious. And them winning the cup with inexperienced Despres would be a great slap in the face for our #experience guys.

So many options.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Ducks in the west for the obvious reason but man is it hard to not cheer for the Flames.

Capitals in the east because even though I know it is blasphemy here I actually like Ovechkin. Oh and islander fans may be the biggest douches on HFboards.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I'm on the Flames bandwagon in the West, largely because of Sam Bennett. In the East, toss up between Montreal and Ottawa. I also wouldn't be upset to see Tampa go far. They're exactly what the Pens aren't (a team that's found a lot of forward gems in the draft/free agent signings).

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I wouldn't mind to see the Ducks, or the Wild take it. Only team from the East would be Tampa Bay.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
I would've been on the Jets bandwagon... if the filthy Ducks hadn't dismantled them (predictably). At this point my preference would be a Blues - Rangers or Blackhawks - Rangers final. Either of those would be a pretty damn entertaining series IMO. As long as the Crapitals, Scabs or Wings don't make the final, I'm happy.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I'm on the Flames bandwagon in the West, largely because of Sam Bennett. In the East, toss up between Montreal and Ottawa. I also wouldn't be upset to see Tampa go far. They're exactly what the Pens aren't (a team that's found a lot of forward gems in the draft/free agent signings).

you... traitor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad