Status
Not open for further replies.

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
Last edited:

Captain Mittens*

I was born in the Year of the...TIGER! Asking validation from a chick screams, "I'm thirsty for cherry!" shakehead:help::

Even the Spice Girls would serenade you, "Too Much". :naughty:

Meanwhile, given how my name is of Greek origin, it turns out my nickname is Greek for "honor".

Quoting the spice girls? A new low for ADT

Captain Mittens*

Premiere+Midgets+Vs+Mascots+2009+Tribeca+Film+72e4TPDSbrQl.jpg

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
Tim, do you prefer creamy or crunchy peanut butter?

Note: How you answer this question will help me determine if you're a bot or not.

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
Have you tried freebasing crunchy peanut butter?

Nah.
-------------------------------------
Moving on, one of the most random things I experienced was when I was chilling in the OC, I saw a guy with a shirt that reads, "Two-Time World War Champions" and actually stopped by on my left, while I was filling up a mall raffle form.

From there, the guy wearing the "Two-Time World War Champions" shirt was the first to bring up the shirt's print, word for word and even told me, "Greatest Country in the World, baby!"

I felt obliged to bring up the fact American troops do not receive any share from defense contractors. :shakehead

His only response was, "We're not trees; we can choose to stay or leave."

Wow, what a weak answer.

Two weekends prior to that, I did attend the Perfume concert at the Hollywood Palladium.

I swear, it's as if I just received an outdated WWII joke, especially when Perfume's hometown is Hiroshima, Japan. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad