OT: Official Off-topic Thread XLVIII-Let the games begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedBruinsGirl

May 1, 2003
Cambridge
Ya for sure, that's one of my favorite combos. I'm not a huge hard alcohol person anymore though, for some reason in I can't drink much without feeling sickly the next day

That is how my past two Mondays have gone (damn Sunday shifts/friend's birthday celebration & end of lockout celebration lol). It'll be interesting to see how much drinking I do when the Bruins are back playing... I did enjoy all the money I was allowed to save by not going out two or three times a week. :nod:

Does anybody watch Scandal? Just started season 1 on Netflix while waiting for Revenge, Parenthood and American Horror Story: Asylum to come back with new episodes. I'm really liking Scandal so far.

Speaking of tv, anyone watch Guys with Kids? Laugh my ass off every episode.

One last thing, any LFers starting workouts or healthier eating as a New Year's resolution? Got inspired from watching some of The Biggest Loser and things on Pinterest. Hope to stick with it this time around. :help:

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
anybody heard of a band called Black Veil Brides? Saw a commercial and checked out their facebook page. Looks interesting. Great sound.

Will try not to get hooked...

Maybe something to get me through until the 19th....can't get here soon enough.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
anybody heard of a band called Black Veil Brides? Saw a commercial and checked out their facebook page. Looks interesting. Great sound.

Will try not to get hooked...

Maybe something to get me through until the 19th....can't get here soon enough.

What is happening on the 19th?

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Not a big baseball guy but just watched an interview with Bob Mcowan and RA Dickey (think it's RA), incredibly well spoken. Has a book out that he said was often painful to write about things (haven't read).

One of the bestest, well speakin athletes I have herd from in a long time:)

There was a great article about him in Sports Illustrated a few weeks ago. Man what that guy endured [he was sexually abused as a child]...it is amazing how he has been able to turn his life around.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
That is how my past two Mondays have gone (damn Sunday shifts/friend's birthday celebration & end of lockout celebration lol). It'll be interesting to see how much drinking I do when the Bruins are back playing... I did enjoy all the money I was allowed to save by not going out two or three times a week. :nod:

Does anybody watch Scandal? Just started season 1 on Netflix while waiting for Revenge, Parenthood and American Horror Story: Asylum to come back with new episodes. I'm really liking Scandal so far.

One last thing, any LFers starting workouts or healthier eating as a New Year's resolution? Got inspired from watching some of The Biggest Loser and things on Pinterest. Hope to stick with it this time around. :help:

I did pretty well with the healthier eating thing during the holidays. Next week I'll be going back to Curves. I had been walking 4-5 miles every weekend but now that winter is here I have to work out indoors.

Good luck Jaci!!! :yo:

WickedBruinsGirl

May 1, 2003
Cambridge
I did pretty well with the healthier eating thing during the holidays. Next week I'll be going back to Curves. I had been walking 4-5 miles every weekend but now that winter is here I have to work out indoors.

Good luck Jaci!!! :yo:
Good luck to you too!! :)

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
I did pretty well with the healthier eating thing during the holidays. Next week I'll be going back to Curves.:

funny I just came from there :)

check out the new curves complete.....Its different from what I use to teach, but it looks comprehensive.

Bri

Jul 13, 2005

First off...hello OT folk...I know you missed me.

My wife has decided to try being a vegetarian and so yes, I've started using Samuel Jackson's line with some regularity ("My girlfriend's a vegetarian...which pretty much makes me a vegetarian too.") In reality, I'm not a vegetarian, but I am eating more vegetables now.

Also, she bought a juicer...which was kinda my fault because I suggested we watch Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead after reading about it...anyway, I've been drinking more vegetables too...and the drinks are pretty good. (So far, anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad