OT: Official Off-topic Thread XLVIII-Let the games begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Looks like I spoke too soon. I should have known that you guys would show up with some pervy comments :naughty::laugh:;)

In non-pervy news, Justified's new season kicks off tonight at 10 on FX. Check it out if you haven't watched before. Easily one of the best written shows on tv today.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Sorry I was on Planet Awesome all morning...

what'd I miss?

Chuck ate a questionable lunch

Erik plays freaky video games

Lonnie is a connoisseur of, including "black dessert", pretty much anything

Kate is a connoisseur of questionable TV

Betsy thinks we had had forgotten about this place (which we did this morning)

Oh, mirror, mirror, on the wall, I'm the oddest of them all!

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007

thanks for the recap....

I will now photograph a flower...... c u

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Cosmopolitan has published a list of the "Hottest NHL players." On the list: Patick Kaleta, Scott Hartnell and Phil Kessel. Not on the list: Henrik Lundqvist, Joffrey Lupul, or Patrick Sharp. I am not making this up. On my phone and can't link.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010

I sure am. I love this ****.

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
Cosmopolitan has published a list of the "Hottest NHL players." On the list: Patick Kaleta, Scott Hartnell and Phil Kessel. Not on the list: Henrik Lundqvist, Joffrey Lupul, or Patrick Sharp. I am not making this up. On my phone and can't link.

Maybe they meant the title to be "Hockey Players That Usually Get Burned"

IDK, none of those are a panty-dropper to me. Hartnell looks like he needs to be de-liced on a regular basis.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston

Kessel is hot? He reminds me of Chak-ah from land of the lost. Hartnell? Really?

I'm one of those guys that has a hard time telling when other dudes are attractive. I need to see them w/ women. Even that can obviously be misleading.

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site

Maybe they were doing team by team - but what the hell are they smoking at that 'magazine'? Jaromir Jagr? JFP!!!!

The only 'redeeming' choice was Tyler Seguin - but then I doubt they've seen Andrew Ference -

I would love to see their qualifications list.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Kessel is hot? He reminds me of Chak-ah from land of the lost. Hartnell? Really?

I'm one of those guys that has a hard time telling when other dudes are attractive. I need to see them w/ women. Even that can obviously be misleading.

No.

Nooooooooo.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

Scott Hartnell?!?!? Are you ****ing kidding me??? And the Pillsbury Doughboy too?!?!?! :rant::rant::rant:

Henrik Lundqvist is to die for. Talk about drop dead gorgeous :nod:

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Scott Hartnell?!?!? Are you ****ing kidding me??? And the Pillsbury Doughboy too?!?!?! :rant::rant::rant:

With that list, I'm shocked they didn't choose the Sedins. :laugh:

No Lundqvist = fail. He is the absolute uncontested studmuffin of the NHL.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

Patrice Bergeron is too :dreamy:

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
That's alright, it's a great console. I tend to buy more single player/ps3 only games for mine though. Plus Blu ray, dark knight rises is something else on my HDMI projector

Oh don't get me wrong, I dig it. I've been a PS owner for the last 3 and have no desire to switch now, and the BluRay was the topper for me. I'm just disappointed because I'd have loved to play NHL 12 with you if we had the same system.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ

Any guy could tell you that leaving Lundqvist, Sharp and Bergeron off any list like this immediately makes said list invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad