Confirmed with Link: OFFICIAL: #NYR have agreed to terms with forward Oscar Lindberg

Whitehawk1186

Mar 12, 2015
New Haven, CT
I would be very surprised if he doesn't have a spot come October. Being a CT native I had the opportunity to watch over 10 Wolfpack games last year, and he was miles ahead of anyone else on the team IMO. He is NHL ready and believe he will be a great addition to the team.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
If this kid isn't on the 4th line to open the season, something is very wrong.

If Lindberg could hit, and fight like Glass can, and do everything else he has done in the AHL, Glass would already be gone.

However, no one on the team brings the element Glass does, and unfortunately for a majority of this forum, Gorton/Sather/AV want that.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
If Lindberg could hit, and fight like Glass can, and do everything else he has done in the AHL, Glass would already be gone.

However, no one on the team brings the element Glass does, and unfortunately for a majority of this forum, Gorton/Sather/AV want that.

There's no excuse for running out an inferior team.

It's embarrassing honestly.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Good thing our beat writers are so on top of things that we know term and $ :sarcasm:

Hopefully somewhere near his QO, which would've been roughly $709K I believe. Two-years, $750K AAV would be dope.

This will be an NHL contract, we're going to need it to be cap friendly.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Glass actually had a decent playoffs.

In comparison to what? His regular season which was arguably one of the worst I have ever seen, or to a decent 4th liner?

The answer is yes to the first, and a resounding no to the second. He still sucked in the playoffs, it's the fact he gets measured against an absurdly low standard.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
In comparison to what? His regular season which was arguably one of the worst I have ever seen, or to a decent 4th liner?

The answer is yes to the first, and a resounding no to the second. He still sucked in the playoffs, it's the fact he gets measured against an absurdly low standard.

I think there is a unnecessary focus on Glass.

Edit: There is an unnecessary focus on Glass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad