***OFFICIAL*** NHL '13 - all EASHL Talk here; Official EASHL edition. EASHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
Has anyone else noticed that it's nearly impossible to poke check the guy when he's doing the one touch dekes? Even when I'm in good position it's very hard to poke it. I have a feeling that the defense is going to be hit hit hit and more hits.

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Has anyone else noticed that it's nearly impossible to poke check the guy when he's doing the one touch dekes? Even when I'm in good position it's very hard to poke it. I have a feeling that the defense is going to be hit hit hit and more hits.

Can't say i've had any problems. You have to time it well, you can't spam the poke anymore.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
Can't say i've had any problems. You have to time it well, you can't spam the poke anymore.

I don't spam it, I was talking when someone does the one touch deke. Even if you're in good position defensively the puck still goes through your stick, especially the one touch toe drag.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Has anyone ever bought the game on PSN before? I've never done it but I'm debating on trying it since I work every hour that EB Games is open tomorrow. I'd rather have the actual disc, something about paying for a game and downloading it and not having a hard copy just seems weird.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Has anyone ever bought the game on PSN before? I've never done it but I'm debating on trying it since I work every hour that EB Games is open tomorrow. I'd rather have the actual disc, something about paying for a game and downloading it and not having a hard copy just seems weird.

I did this for last of us , and Will be doing so for nhl gta v basicly games I don't intend on selling. Also my blu ray laser is going on the fritz so I can still play em when my drive dies eventually.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
I did this for last of us , and Will be doing so for nhl gta v basicly games I don't intend on selling. Also my blu ray laser is going on the fritz so I can still play em when my drive dies eventually.

Okay cool, So it's a pretty safe bet everything will download and not run into any stupid problems then? I may just purchase it before I go to work tomorrow and let it download so I can have it when I get home.

TopTittie

Jul 26, 2006

Do you know if the download is available at midnight or if it's later?

A1

Everything is awful
Oct 15, 2005
Montreal, Qc
Grrr I wanted to start my download this morning, but store isn't updated. You'd think buying digitally would get you the game earlier, not later.

belko

Mar 13, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
Would be cool if we can just make a Habs Board GMCO and have multiple commish. NHL13 GMCO was pretty much all Habs board members + couple Leafs fans.

I'm back in for GMCo. Might as well just take the Oilers off the bat and save myself some time. I had the Canucks last year, not that you'd know it from the roster.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
So Check-In for GMCO?

Quote my post and add your PSN/HFBoards name to the post.

PSN/HFBoards

1. watsatheo/Watsatheo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad